Chapter 37 I'm in love with her

I get off the bus and take two steps toward the school. I check my phone, looking at my messages. I keep looking at the photo that was sent to me by an unknown number last night.

Suddenly I feel something wet on my cheek, and I turn next to me, facing a smiling Diego. I close my cell phone and put it in my pocket as I wrap my arms around him and hug him.

"You seem ok today," he whispers as he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Yes, I am after seeing you," smiling, I hide my face in his chest.

"Stop, you sound so cheesy," he laughs but stops suddenly. I look at him. His eyes stare at something behind us. I turn my head around and see Isaac walking towards the school with his eyes on us.

"I must face him sooner or later," I say and take a step away from him.

"You don't have to deal with him if you don't feel like it. Avoid him."

"For how long, Diego? At some point, it has to be done. At some point, we have to deal with the things we've done," I say, rubbing my forehead.

His smile fell for a moment as his eyes stare at my face like he is thinking of something.

"What are you thinking?" I stretch my hand and caress his cheek. He leans more into my touch.

He opens his mouth to say something but closes it immediately. He brings his lips closer to my palm on his face and kisses it.

"I didn't know you were so tender," I say as I feel his lips pull off my palm. I pull my hand away as I see him smile again.

"Don't. This whole thing is something completely new to me. I don't know if I'm doing it right."

"Don't try to do what you think it's happening in a relationship. Do what you feel," I tell him, but I regret it when I feel him coming to me.

He wraps one of his arms around my waist, smirking. My heart beats hard against my chest as my hands grip his arms.

"Diego, what are you doing?" I look around, my cheeks turning red when I see that some people are looking at us.

"What I feel," he says as he tilts his head to kiss my lips, but I avoid him.

"Stop, we're at school," I say while laughing because of the situation I'm in.

Suddenly I feel his lips sticking on my throat as my eyes roll. My hands rest on his shoulders, trying to push him away.

My heart beats faster and faster, while my legs tremble, feeling his mouth giving small kisses on my throat.

"Joanna," a voice says from behind us, and I pinch Diego's neck, causing him to move away from me.

A cry of pain comes out of his mouth as the spot where I pinch him is red.

"Harry, good morning," I say as Diego rubs the spot where I bit him.

"You shouldn't touch her when she doesn't want to," he says suddenly, looking at Diego.

Diego turned abruptly toward him as I exhale.

"You won't tell me what to do with my girlfriend," Diego says, emphasizing the "my girlfriend".

"I'll tell you when I see that she doesn't want to be touched," Harry replies, calmly as he comes closer to us.

"Joanna, tell him to leave," Diego grits his teeth as he turned his back on Harry.

"I'll leave. I just came to tell you, Joanna, that I'll see Tay today. He won't bother you again," I see from the corner of my eye Diego looking at me, "He won't send any more photos."