Chapter 26. Don't kiss me.

My heart stops when I see these two people talking in such secrecy. Maybe it is my fault that I am annoyed by the fact that he is talking to Diego. 

I thought these two aren't on speaking terms hang out, but apparently, something else is going on here.

"What is happening here?" my voice comes out louder than I expected, making Diego and Isaac turned to me.

Isaac has the familiar smirk on his face that makes me want to slap him. While Diego remains expressionless, making me unable to understand what he is thinking. It is always so difficult with Diego. Sometimes he makes everything do hard for me.

"Look who we have here? Were you stalking us?" Isaac's question makes me laugh.

"Look who's talking. I'm not the one watching people from afar," I say and clench my fists on my side.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on in your head, but I'm not who you think I am," he says and licks his lips as his gaze doesn't leave me.

Unable to look at him any longer, I turn my head to Diego, who hasn't talked a word, "What are you doing with him?" my question surprises him as I see him frown.

"He wanted to tell me something," his posture is very relaxed as he sits against the tree with his arms crossed.

"I thought you weren't hanging out anymore, but I guess you lied," I take small steps back as I shake my head, looking at Diego. I think I'm being overdramatic right now, but it seems the right thing to do.

Turning my back on them, ready to leave, Diego speaks, "We are not friends, but I can't stop him from talking to me," I sigh loudly and then approach them.

"Yes, you can," I raise a finger at Diego, "If you really meant what you said to me, you would do it.

" I turn my gaze towards Isaac, who smirks while looking at me as if everything I say is funny, "You are the worst person I've ever met. You are pure evil."

"Maybe we should teach him a lesson," a voice makes us turn and look at the person standing right behind me.

My eyes widen when I see Harry standing very relaxed behind me with one hand in his pocket and the other behind his back. My mouth half opens when I see his hand behind his back. I start to feel dizzy when the fear overwhelms me, thinking that he is about to take out the gun he is carrying.

"Will you be the one to teach me that lesson?" Isaac asks and takes a step forward, but Diego reaches out to stop him.

"If I have to, I can do worse than that" Isaac laughs at Harry's words, making me jump for the second.

"Yes, you already told me that you wish I was fucking dead," Isaac laughs as Harry begins to breathe through his nose, "What are you going to do, tough guy?"

"You don't want to know. Leave Joanna alone, and you won't need to know," my breath catches in my throat, and I suddenly feel my eyes heavy. I blame it on the alcohol that fills my body.

"She came to us first. She was trying to avoid someone," Isaac takes a deep breath before spoking again, "Maybe being here with me is better than being anywhere near you."

A gasp comes out of my mouth, and before I could react, Harry runs towards Isaac. He passes me furiously, slapping his shoulder on mine, making me stumble. But Diego's hands catch me before I fall to the ground.

I look him in the eyes and push him away when I hear the screaming and shouting beside us. My eyes widen when Harry grabs Isaac, tackling him hard on the floor.