𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

♍︎ 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚘 (𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚣𝚎𝚕) ♍︎
"Those are voyager ships," Scorpio murmured as he looked through his telescope.
We saw small ships, gliding peacefully in the water.
"Let's go see who they are," I suggested brightly.
"Aries? Possibly?" Aqua suggested.
"Head a course for the voyagers men," Scorpio ordered, pocketing the telescope.
"Whilst we go over there. Can you tell us the story behind your hook?" Capricorn asked brightly.
The pirate gave him a glare before answering.
"No,"
"Why?" Sagittarius joined the pressing of Scorpio.
"Because I don't want to,"
"That's a valid argument," Pisces muttered from where he was crouching on his staff.

When we reached the ships, two people came to meet us.
An incredibly tall man with curly black hair- looked a bit like the rock with hair- and a woman with tan skin and long curly black hair.
Aries.
"Chief Moana," Scorpio said stiffly.
"Captain Hook," she replied coolly.
"Jack Frost!" Pisces piped up.
We all turned to him.
"What? I wanted to feel included," he grinned.
"Ignore the white haired idiot," Scorpio rolled his eyes.
"Planning on it. What do you want Captain?" Moana crossed her arms and glared up at him.
"What makes you think I want something?"
"Your side is north, we're south. You crossed the border,"
"I'm a pirate, I don't exactly go by rules you know,"
"I should've known," she scoffed.
"Listen lady, I was just being a pirate, you know, my profession, and now you want to talk to me. I have no idea why you'd want to talk to me, and why'd you stop my vessel," Scorpio scoffed.
"If you ever say such a rude thing to Moana again-," Maui grabbed Scorp's collar and picked him off his feet.
"You know Maui, you're not exactly what I'd call, threatening," Scorpio pried the Demi God's fingers from his coat and gracefully went back to deck.
"What do you want Captain?" Moana sighed.
"Your memories to return,"
"I have my memories,"
"Ah fake memories. Love them," Cap said sarcastically from beside Libra.
Scorpio sent him a warning look, making the huntsman shut up.
"You're not Moana. You're Aries. Sign of the ram, one of the 12 zodiacs. Orion please make her memories regain," I murmured.
"What did you say Blondie?" Maui demanded.
"The truth," I stated.
As I said it, a silver mist trickled into sight, getting close to Moana.