𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

♐︎ 𝚂𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 (𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊) ♐︎
"Whoa whoa, Angus what's wrong?" Angus started shifting uncomfortably. I looked into the trees.
"I hear something. Sag, listen," Libra hissed in my ear.
"Shut up," I hissed back.
But he was right, I could hear voices and hooves and the faint rustling of leaves.
"Angus, find the voices! Go!" I clicked my tongue, urging him to go on.
And he did.
He went fast.
"Hold on!" I shouted to Libra.
"SAG!" Aqua shouted. "I SEE SOMETHING!"

Angus brought us to a road. I could see a man on a horse, galloping towards us, followed by several knights on horseback.
"Get out the way!" The man shouted.
But it was too late, Angus refused to move and the man had to stop.
"seriously? Get out the way woman!" The man growled angrily.
I recognised that voice and scowl.
"Capricorn?" Pisces and Virgo must've landed. The man frowned harder. "I'm the huntsman. Now get- seriously? Now I have to fight them!" He said as the knights approached.
"Since you got me into this mess, mind helping me out here?" He added with a deep scowl.
"Definitely Cap," I heard Libra mutter.
"Sure why not," I strung my bow lazily and fired a shot, the arrow piercing through one knight's armour, killing him instantly.
"I got this!" Pisces grinned cheerfully, floating over to another knight, touching him, making him instantly freeze.
The remaining five knights reared up, looking nervous.
"Go on then Toothless," I looked up into the sky just as the black dragon let loose a fireball, burning three of the remaining knights.
The last two looked at each other nervously.
"My go!" Virgo grinned running away from Pisces' grasp, holding a frying pan.
"Hey horsey!" She smiled when she got up close.
The knight on the horse drew out his sword but she quickly slammed him in the head with the cooking utensil.
"ENOUGH!" The last knight shouted, bringing their arms up, making a green light surround the road.
"The evil queen," Capric- the huntsman sorry paled.
"The huntsman," the knight jumped from the horse, and as she did her armour flew off her body, revealing her face and her incredibly gothic queen gown.
"It's Evelyn," Libra mumbled in my ear.
"We're screwed," I grumbled back.
"Indeed you are. You're all under arrest for the murder of  my knights," Evelyn put her hands on her hips and glared at us all.
"Pretty good grab. Half the zodiacs," she added as an afterthought, smirking.