𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

♒︎ 𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 (𝙷𝚒𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙) ♒︎
"What did she mean back there? Six of the zodiacs?" The huntsman turned in the cell, facing me, Libra and Pisces.
"She's the evil queen. She says anything to do with witchy stuff," I said tiredly. I had no idea where Toothless was- or Tari.
"Who's Tari?" The huntsman asked. It was then when I realised I had been thinking out loud.
"Merida. I don't know why I call her that.. it just stuck I guess," I half lied.
He nodded and went back to throwing rocks through the bars of the only window in our cell.
"Okay! That's it!" Pisces stood up after five minutes. "We're busting out of here!" He declared.
"It's been five minutes," Libra yawned.
"So? It's been the longest five minutes of my life!" Pi argued.
"I mean, I'm in," I shrugged.
"That's great and all, but what's your plan?" The huntsman joined our conversation.
"Easy. Ice the bars, hiccup can burn them down with his fire sword and we find the girls and run out of this place!" Pisces grinned.
"Ice the bars? Where are you getting ice from?"
"You'll see. I'm Jack Frost remember," Pisces blasted cold blue snowflakes from his hands, forming over the bars and freezing them.
"Let's do this then huh?" I got out my flaming sword and crashed into the bars, releasing us from our prison.
"How is that even scientifically possible?" Libra asked as we stood in the corridor.
"Ask the author. Now back to the plan! Let's find the girls," I said.

We crashed into the two girls in a hallway. They had gotten out too. I wasn't surprised at all to be honest. They're zodiacs, and well... they're them.
"Now let's get out of here!" The huntsman hissed.
"Sure let's go," Tari started down a random corridor.

We walked around the dungeons for what felt like hours, and we did find a way out. But it was blocked by several guards.
"Shouldn't be a problem," Tari strung her bow.
"Easy pickings," I agreed.
Toothless was in a cage on the right, they couldn't fit him inside so they had him in the prison courtyard/entrance place.
"Me and Hiccup will get toothless," Tari said to the others.
"Got it," Libra saluted and they ran over to the gate.
"How long did it take you til you were on the verge of insanity then? Took Pi five minutes," I chatted away as we started fighting some soldiers.
"Took us two or three," she laughed. "Now c'mon toothless, let's get you out of here," she drew a knife out my boot and used one of her arrows to pick the lock on the cage.
"Where do you think Angus is?" I looked around.
"He'll be in the stables just outside here," she said.
"Okay. Then we get to the coast as fast as possible- they can't chase us very well on water,"
"That is true," she agreed. "Maybe, seeing our luck so far, one of our friends is a sailor,"
"Yeah, reckon Moana or Captain Hook?"
"Maybe both even," she said.
"Let's not get ahead of ourselves.. it could be Ariel,"
We laughed.
"Hey bud! You alright?" I hugged the black dragon as soon as he was free.
"Guys! C'mon! Move it! Mer I see Angus!" Virgo shouted from where the gates stood.
"Let's go then,"