𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾

♊︎ 𝙶𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒 (𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎) ♊︎
"I'm bored,"
"Hello bored I'm Capricorn,"
I glared at him as the others sniggered.
"V have any planning ideas yet?" I turned to her.
"A varied idea," she answered.
"Is that good or bad?" Pisces questioned, putting his chin on her shoulder.
"I don't know. Anyone else want to help?" She sighed, leaning against the ice boy.
"We could summon a huge fireball and launch it at snake kingdom," Aries suggested.
"Awesome!" Sagittarius cheered.
"We can do that!" Leo agreed.
"No," cancer warned. "That would kill hundreds of innocent people,"
"Oh.. yeah," Sagittarius' shoulders slumped.
"We could create a mist and run into the palace unnoticed then take Ophichius out," Aquarius piped up.
"That's... not a terrible idea," virgo sat up. "We can find smee and get a ride over- the water signs can help with any threat in the water. Then when we get on land, the air signs can make the entire island go under a fog whilst us earth signs go underground and go into the castle so the fire signs can eliminate him,"
"Sounds fun. Who's Smee?" Taurus asked.
"I can start tracking them down," cap said.
"I'll join you," Scorpio said.
"Wait- I want to meet Smee. Can I come?" Cancer chirped.
"Oh! I want to come too then!" Taurus raised her hand excitedly.
"Okay. You four go find the Jolly Roger whilst we stay here and perfect the plan," Virgo nodded.
"And we can start working out how to make fog," Libra muttered.
"Yeah. Should we start?" I turned to the two boys.
"Tomorrow? I'm tired and I need to feed toothless," Aqua gestured to his dragon.
"And it's your bedtime," cancer added.
Me and lib groaned.
"Go to sleep kids," Leo ruffled our hair with a grin.
"Go away," I swatted his hand with a glare.
He laughed.
"We are not kids!" Libra protested as Taurus pushed us towards the blankets.
"You're both 14. You're practically babies," was the earth sign's response.
"Hmp," I huffed, sitting down on my blanket.
"Go to sleep," scorpio crossed his arms.
"Yes dad," I grumbled.
"You-,"
"Scorp. Don't antagonize them," cancer caught his hand in mid air and gave him a warning look.
He shrunk slightly under her gaze and stomped over to where Cap was carving something out of wood.
"Whatcha making?" I called over to him.
"I'll tell you in the morning," he answered without looking up.
"Ugh," I flopped down and landed on Libra's arm.
"Ow!"
"Sorry!"

I hate being 14. I am not a child. I am a teenager. I am a zodiac! An all powerful space being!!
"Hey gem get up kid," Aqua poked my cheek.
"Not a kid," I glared at him.
"You're younger then 18 so you're a kid,"
"You're 16!"
"I'm still older than you,"
"I hate you,"
"Love you too squirt!" He ruffled my hair with a wide grin.
"Get off me," I swatted his hand, sitting up.
"Where's everyone gone?"
"Cap, Scorp, Taur and Can went to track the Jolly Roger, Pisces and Virgo went to perfect the plan, and the fire signs went off and said they were getting food," Libra listed off everyone as he appeared in my line of sight.
"Oh. So it's just us?"
"Yep! We're going to figure out how to make mist- we may need to find Pisces to give us some water,"