𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

♐︎ 𝚂𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 (𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊) ♐︎
"Whoa it's so cool down here!" I said as I twirled around, looking at the mine.
"If you like the dark and the damp and the dirt," Libra shuddered slightly.
"You do know you couldn't gone with Scorp and Aqua right?" Cap raised an eyebrow at the boy.
"I want to find Gem, and mines, Snow White lives with dwarves," the 14 year old explained.
"How cute. Young love," Pisces cooed.
Libra stuck his tongue out at the white haired spirit.

"It's getting kinda dark... I wish I had my fire powers now," Aries grumped as we got deeper into the mine.
"I can sing? My hair glows," Virgo suggested.
"Sure. Sing V," I yawned.

"Doc there's something glowing down here!"
Our party froze.
"Was that a dwarf?" Pisces hissed.
"It must be. Doc is one of the seven dwarves," Libra shrugged.
"It's hair!"
"No it isn't Happy. Hair can't glow- whoa!"
We were now in the presence of seven dwarves.
"Who are you lot?" A dwarf with a red tunic and a permanent scowl on his face ironically... scowled.
"I'm Princess Merida of Dunbroch, this is Princess Rapunzel and Chieftess Moana," I introduced.
"What about those boys?" One asked before promptly sneezing into a hankie.
"Those boys, oh that's Hunter, Jack and Mowgli," Aries said offhandedly.
Capricorn folded his arms at that. He does not like the name Hunter at all.
I missed Aqua.
Sorry that was random, moving on.
"We're here to seek shelter from the Evil Queen, she and her family are trying to kill us- two of our friends are above ground- Chieftain Horrendous Hiccup III of the Hairy Hooligan Tribe and our sailor friend James," Virgo explained.
"They have a dragon and horse with them," Pisces piped up.
"Dragon?" Doc- the one with glasses and only normal looking one (as normal as a dwarf can be I guess)- went white.
"He's harmless. Hiccup has him trained well," I assured him.
"Seeking help from the Evil Queen? We can help you!" Happy said cheerfully.
"Can you?" Libra's eyes lit up.
"Yes! Come with us! We can find your friends on the way!" Happy grabbed my hand.
I watched as dopey waved at Cap happily before grabbing the Huntsman's wrist and half dragging him forwards.

We found Aqua and Scorpio- they had found Smow White.