𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

♎︎ 𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊 (𝙼𝚘𝚠𝚐𝚕𝚒) ♎︎
"Is she dead?" Bashful shuffled forwards and looked over the girl.
It was Gem.
Her Ebony black hair, and her soft brown eyes. It was Gemini.
And she looked dead.
"She isn't dead. She has an apple," Aries reasoned, pointing at the pristine red apple- which would be perfect if it wasn't for the small bite taken out of it.
"So? What does an apple have to do with anything?!" Grumpy grumped.
"Poison," Cap piped up.
"Poison? Oh dear no! Check for a pulse!" Doc wailed.
Scorpio crouched down and took her wrist, putting his fingers to it.
"It's faint, but it's there. She isn't dead," he sighed with relief, laying the hand back down onto the forest floor.

I hated this.
I hated acting as if she were dead.
I may be 14, but I know I loved her once, and I still do.
Dammit.
"Hey," Aries said softly (which is incredibly surprising for her), putting a hand on my shoulder.
"It's your fault we're here!" My lip trembled.
"I know Lib, I know. And I kill myself every day for it. But we have to stay strong okay? We said we'll find everyone alive and we will find everyone alive. I have faith in us," she gave me a hug.
We looked back over at the glass coffin, and my heart broke again.
"I have a theory!" Virgo scampered over to us, looking excited.

"Theory V. Explain," Aries crossed her arms after the 'funeral'.
"Right, in the story books Snow White is woken up with true loves kiss- Lib. You have to kiss her!" The long haired girl turned to me.
"I'm 14 years old like her. True love doesn't just happen at 14," I rolled my eyes.
"Kiss her and then we'll leave you alone," Aries reasoned.
"It won't work," I muttered but strolled back over to the clearing.

"So hi gem, probably can't hear me but I like talking to you,"
I stopped as I heard Cap's voice beyond the treeline.
"I helped her find you. The evil Queen I mean, she took my heart away and I lead her to you. But gem, you have to wake up okay? You're my little sister," I saw the man swiftly stand up and vanish through the trees.

"Gem the others told me to try this... it won't work but I do love you. I guess we'll see if you reciprocate my feelings if you do wake up? Which you won't because.. we're 14 years old," I mumbled before ducking my head to kiss her forehead.
As I backed away from the girl, a small transparent silverish vapour wove into the clearing.

Hello! Hi So um this chapter is eventful, love cap he can be nice, and as a 14 year old myself I don't think Gem and Lib should kiss 'on the lips' yet because I feel like.. they're 14, they're the youngest zodiacs and I don't feel like you should've had your first kiss yet.
Be safe and hope you've had a nice day!