𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

♒︎ 𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 (𝙷𝚒𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙) ♒︎
"I feel like singing," Aries declared randomly as we trekked through the white forest.
"Don't," Capricorn said harshly.
"Running from the past, tripping on the now. What is lost can be found, it's obvious," Virgo sang softly.
"Please no," Scorpio groaned.
"And like a rubber ball, we came bouncing back. We all got a second act, inside of us," Pisces continued the melody in his rough (really bad) singing voice.
"Pisces please don't," I sighed.
"I believe! I believe that we're just one dream. Away from who we're meant to be. That we're standing on the edge of-" Sagittarius cut across the winter spirit.
"Something big, something crazy. Our best days are yet unknown, that this moment is ours to own!"
I smiled softly as she sang. This made me think of the first time we heard that song, up in the sky whilst chilling in the Zodiac drawing room.
"Cause we're standing on the edge of great!" Aries belted out.
"On the edge of,"
"Great,"
"On the edge of,"
"Great,"
"On the edge of great!"
"Cause we're standing on the edge of great!" Aries and Virgo sang in harmony.
"Now is not a time to be singing! The evil queen has spies everywhere searching for Snow White, which also means there are probably numerous traps!" Capricorn broke the melody.
"Right... yes. Sorry cap," Virgo winced.

"Helpppp!" Libra screeched as he fell into a hole.
"See? Booby traps!" Capricorn declared.
"Now is not a time to be saying told you so! Get me out!" Libra wailed from the hole.
"Just climb up my hair Lib," Virgo instructed, heaving her 70 foot long blonde hair down into the hole.
"No- wait- these are mining tunnels.. guys, you have to come see this!" Libra said excitedly.
"Gotcha," Sagi said, sliding into the hole and landing like a superhero.
"I'm going to stay above ground with Toothless and Angus," I explained.
"I'll stay with you," Scorp volunteered.
"Have fun down under," I waved as they disappeared into the tunnels.
"We will!" Sagittarius chirped back in response.