𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹

♓︎ 𝙿𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚜 (𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝) ♓︎
"All right there Leo?" I teased as the blonde boy squeezed the life out of Aqua's torso.
"You promised you wouldn't freak out!" Was the dragon rider's irritable response.
"I promised I wouldn't scream-" Leo cut off himself by screaming as Aqua did a dive to avoid crashing into me.
"AQUARIUS!" All three of us looked down as Sagi shouted.
"YES?" Aqua screamed back.
"COME DOWN!" Was her loud response.
"COMING!"

"What's up? It's not dark yet," I put my staff over my shoulder and raised an eyebrow at Sag.
"Signpost. We're going to Agrabah ladies," She pointed.
"I'm not a lady," Capricorn grumbled.
"I have an idea of how we can sneak in," Virgo declared.
"Yes?" We all turned to her.
"We have to dress up as Agrabahian women,"
"No," Scorpio folded his arms, scowling deeply.
"Yes," Virgo folded her arms and glared up at the man.
"Scorp if V said it'll be easier getting into Agrabah, then we should dress up," Aries reasoned.

"BAHAHAHAH!" Gemini laughed as we all came back into the clearing, dressed up in saris and belly dancer costumes. I have no idea how V got these. I really don't want to know.
"Well I think I look fabulous," I twirled in my own belly dancer costume.
"Right," Virgo sniggered.
I stuck my tongue out at her.
"I hate you all," Capricorn grumbled, folding his arms- he, unlike me, Leo, Libra and Aries, was in a sari. Which meant six of us were in saris and four were in belly dancer outfits.
I still look fabulous though, without my blue winter outfit.
"How is this going to work?" Scorpio folded his arms and looked (glared) at Virgo.
"Well, ten women dressed in the cultural outfits won't be abnormal in Agrabah, so we just walk in then find a way into the palace- we might have to use my hair," She explained.
"That's actually a good plan. Well done," I congratulated.
"You doubted my plan making skills?" She crossed her arms with a frown.
"I honestly just thought you wanted to see us all dressed up in female clothing," I shrugged.
"Oh that's also a reason," she agreed.