𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

♒︎ 𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 (𝙷𝚒𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙) ♒︎
I looked around at the greenery of the forest. I swear I heard something rustling.
Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of a flash or orange and black.
Sheldon?
"PISCES!" I shouted.
Sheldon heard me and roared.
I saw my friends panic, Pisces picked up Virgo and shot into the air as Sagittarius heaved Mowgli onto Angus.
"Thanks for the heads up Aqua," Pi said as he flew over.
"No problem," I answered. I squinted at the sight below.
Angus was fast, but Sheldon was a cat.
And cats are very fast.
"SAG!" I shouted as I saw the great tiger pounce.
Suddenly, there was silence.
Nothing moved.
Noting made a noise.
"GER'OFF ME YOU STRIPY CAT!"
I breathed out a sigh of relief.
At least she was fine.
"C'mon Bud let's go help her," I whispered. Toothless roared his agreement as he dived down into the green foliage below.

What I saw was absolute carnage, A big grey bear I'm assuming to be Baloo and Sheldon were grappling on the ground, Angus was on his knees a few feet away and Mowgli was cowering behind him as Sag tried to shoot arrows into the tiger's hide.
"Baloo!" Mowgli shouted.
Just as Toothless and I landed, a head of a bear landed by Toothless' feet.
A grey bear head.
Sheldon glared at us all before skulking off.
"Baloo! No! No!" Mowgli, who I know recognized as my fellow air sign Libra shouted as he jumped over Angus and to the bears' decapitated body.
"Sag! Are you okay? Sheldon came out from nowhere," I almost tripped as I ran over to where she was.
"I- I could've saved him. But I hesitated," sag bit her lip.
"No. You could've hit him. That's why you didn't shoot," I hugged her tightly.
"Mowgli?" Virgo asked softly, approaching the boy.
He didn't answer, just gazed down at the bear's fallen body with a grim expression on his face.
V reached out an arm to touch his shoulder, but he caught her wrist.
He was shaking with fear, anger and mourning.
"You could've helped him! But you didn't! You could've helped him!" He wailed.
Virgo wrapped him up in a hug as he sobbed.
"It's okay Mowgli. We're here. Shh," she said.
"I don't even know you," he muttered between sobs.
"You do. Just from a different life," Pi said casually, patting the 14 year old on the shoulder.
"Different life? What are you-," He frowned.
"Libra. Sign of the scales. One of the 12 zodiacs sent down to earth, please regain your memories and wake up," Virgo said.
Mowgli backed away from her.
"Zodiacs? What? Are you mental? Wh-," he broke of as a stream of white light came flowing towards him,  before he could do anything, it went straight into his head.
He screamed horribly, causing us all to wince and put our hands over our ears.