𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺

♑︎ 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗 (𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚗) ♑︎
"How do we get in?" I hissed to Virgo.
"Patience Capricorn," she whispered back.
I glared at her as my headscarf fell into my eyes.
She stifled a giggle before turning back to the others.
"Two of you need to get into a fight,"
"A bitch fight? My time has come!" Pisces declared.
"And so has mine!" Sagittarius chimed in.

"How dare you have an affair with my husband?!" Pisces screeched, slapping Sagittarius across the face.
"Excuse me? He didn't tell me he was married!" She shrieked back, lunging for Pisces' neck.
"Oh dear lord," Libra groaned as the two started wrestling on the ground, screaming occasional insults at each other.
"What is going on here?" A booming voice demanded.
The owner appeared from out of the shadows.
Jafar was quite a short and stout man, with a big turban and a staff a head shorter than himself.
He looked down at Pisces and Sagittarius with disgust.
"Peasant women. Please refrain from fighting in the streets. Guards, arrest both of them," he drawled, summoning guards to seize the two.
"Wait- sir!" Aquarius bounded forwards.
"Yes?" Jafar looked up a him.
"They're women, I'm a woman! We're foolish and do things we don't mean to do. We don't think before we do things I'm sorry!" He blabbed.
"What is he doing?" Aries growled.
"Either trying to kill us all or save us," Scorpio muttered back.
"It's true sir! We're simple creatures and are supposed to be controlled by men!" Gemini bounded forwards.
"Exactly!" Leo said in a high pitched voice.
"I know peasant women are idiots you don't need to tell me that," Jafar snapped. "You... 10? You're all arrested,"
"But I didn't do anything!" I interjected.
"You're hanging out with those fools, guards arrest them," Jafar sauntered away.

"How are we going to get out of this?" Libra groaned.
"You have a plan Aquarius?" I crossed my arms and glared at him.
"Sh I'm trying to do something," he hushed me, fiddling with the lock on the iron bars.
"Let me," Scorpio elbowed him away and fiddled with his hook and the lock eventually broke.
"Hooks are useful," He waved his right arm in front of Aqua's face.
The dragon trainer stuck his tongue out at him.
"Everyone move it!" Aries hissed.
"Let's go find Taur or cancer!" Leo declared.
"Let's split up. Fire signs stay down here, water signs go up to the first floor, air signs to second and us earth signs will go to the very top," I instructed.
"Yes sir," Pisces nodded.
"Meet in the bazaar in one hour," I added as we split up.
"Roger," Sagi saluted.

When me and Virgo got to the top floor, we heard lots of bangs and crashes.
I raised an eyebrow at Virgo who crept towards a wooden door.
I knocked as it fell off it's hinges, whacking my head hard enough for me to get unconscious.