Leaving

I woke up the next morning to Bella and Alex sitting on my bed, I said "Hey, what's up?" Bella said "How do you feel about last night?" I sighed and sat up leaning against my headboard saying "Well, I'm sorry you got hurt but Edward is an ass and should not have thrown you at all. It was a rash decision and uncalled for. What about you two?" Alex said "Well, we cant blame Jasper he does feel everyones emotions including bloodlust." Bella said "I don't blame any of them, I should have been more careful, what do you think is gonna happen?" Alex said "I think they might be a little distant but will come to their senses and we will be happy and normal."

Alex said "Rae has that paper came yet?" I said "Hand me my bag." he did as I asked so I grabbed the paper and handed it to them then I said "It came yesterday, I found out after school I was gonna tell everyone when we finished your party." They laughed and tackled me in a hug, Alex said "I am so proud of you, you have worked so hard for this." I said "Thank you Alex." Bella said "Come on let's get dressed and go to school and we can tell everyone when we get there." They kissed my head and left my room, I got up and dressed in this.

I met them downstairs and we left for school, we went the whole day and didn't see a single Cullen

I met them downstairs and we left for school, we went the whole day and didn't see a single Cullen. We met up by our cars and I said "Something doesn't feel right." Alex said "Yeah I'm gathering that, let's head home and if they are not there then we will head to their house." we all nodded and got in our cars and drove to Charlie's house, Alex got a text from Alice to come over and Edward was outside waiting for Bella, Edward said "Jasper says he is sorry. Bella can I talk to you?" he led her to the woods and I went to my room to pack my things. My room was completely packed as I was moving out tomorrow, Alex and I were sitting on the porch waiting for Bella it was 9 pm she had been gone for hours when Charlie got home and said "What is going on? Where is your sister?" Alex said "She went into the woods with Edward about 5 hours ago." 

He called a search party and called Billy who brought Jake and Harry to help him. We spent an hour as Charlie poured over a map, Charlie said "I'll call the Cullen's again, the twins said she and Edward went for a walk." Billy said "They left town Charlie." Alex told me earlier and we cried together for two hours, Jake had his arms around me to give me support and Harry said "Hospital said Doc. Cullen got a big job somewhere else. We'll find her Charlie." Jake said "Charlie!" we all looked up and saw Sam coming out with Bella in his arms Billy said "It's sam Uley, he found her." We ran toward her as Charlie took her from him saying "Thank you Sam. Thank god." Sam pulled me and Alex into a hug and said "I didn't do it for you, you hurt my cousin by not letting her on her homeland, but she is their sister, that is why I looked for her." 

Charlie went to take her inside, Alex followed, I said "Sam thank you, but we need to talk and you have to be sworn to keep it a secret." he pulled me a little bit in the trees where I can still see the house and people can still see us and said "I swear, what's up Mimi?" I sighed and said "He left me without even saying goodbye. I am done with the drama and the pain of vampires, I am done with supernatural bullshit. I got my emancipation letter, I am finally free of the abuse and the drama so when everyone goes to sleep I am moving. I am not telling anyone but you I am gonna disappear go as far away from this state as I can get. I am getting a new number and address which I will give you, I cant do it anymore. You don't know this, no one does but the Cullens and my siblings but he beats me and I cant handle it anymore and I shouldn't have to." 

I lifted my shirt to show him my body covered in bruises and said "Billy and Harry don't know because they're his best friends and I don't want to ruin that. Also they can have my number but not my address because I wouldn't put it past them to give it to him and I don't want him to know where I am. I will call my siblings when I get to where I feel save just please don't tell anyone." He said "Before you leave come see Emily and I, we want to give you something." I said "I will I promise." he hugged me and kissed my head before running off. I went back inside as everyone left, and I took a nap.

At 4 am I woke up and dressed in this.

I left the house leaving my key on the counter and got in my car

I left the house leaving my key on the counter and got in my car. I texted Sam that I was on my way then threw my phone out the window and drove off to his house, Once there he came out as I was getting out of my car and he hugged me. Emily came out and also gave me a hug, she said "Here this is a goodbye, good luck, and keep in touch present." I said "I will I promise and if either of you ever need anything just call me, ill came back if you need me. Also I demand a wedding invite when you get that far." They laughed and Emily said "You'll be the first on the guest list. Have you dis-enrolled from school?" I said "No they don't open until six so I figured I'd call them." She said "Or I could make breakfast and by the time you've eaten they should be close to open."

I said "Alright sounds good." we walked inside and we talked as she cooked and sure enough by the time I was full and ready to go the school would open in 20 minutes which is how long it took to get there from the Rez. Once at the school I went into the office and said "I am officially emancipated so I need to dis-enroll so I can move." The lady looked at my letter before doing as I asked and she gave me my transcript and shot records in an official sealed package and said "Don't open it or it won't be official." I smiled and said "Thank you." and I left getting on the road heading toward the east coast.