Miss Mystic Falls

a week later I woke up for school and dressed in this.

Stefan said "Hey I'm going in today, let's ride in my car

Stefan said "Hey I'm going in today, let's ride in my car." I said "Alright." we got to school in his car and got out as Elena walked up she said "Nice car." he said "Thought it was a waste to leave it in the garage." she hugged me as she said "I didn't know you were coming back today." he said "You know, I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figured it was time for me to get back into things." Elena said "Does that mean you're okay now, with all the cravings?" he said "Yeah, I mean the worst part is over so...now all I want to do is just spend as much time with you as possible." she said "I'm okay with that." they kissed and he said "Hey, thank you for helping me get through the rough patch." she said "You're welcome" I said "We're gonna be late." he said "Okay, uh, you know what? I'll catch up with you, I'm gonna grab my stuff. I'll be right behind you." we both said "Okay." 

Elena and I started to head to class, when Tyler said "Rae come on talk to me please." he grabbed my good hand and I yanked it away. I said "Go away Tyler." he got down on his knees and said "Please RaeLynn, I love you." I said "You should have thought of that before you shoved your tongue down Kelly Donovan's throat." Elena said "Come on sweetie." we took a few steps and Tyler said "Im sorry, I'm so sorry." I said "So am I. You know my past, you know I'm not that trusting and you broke my trust along with my heart." Elena dragged me off to class.

In History Ric said "Okay, this week we're gonna set outside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founders' Day. Apparently the community leaders feels it's more important than World War 2 but hey what do I know?" Bonnie walked in and said "Sorry I'm late." Ric said "Well, it looks like we will be at full occupancy today. Welcome home, Bonnie." she sat down. After school I was with Bonnie and Caroline in the hall talking as Elena and Stefan learned the waltz for Miss Mystic Falls. Caroline said "The Fell cousins don't have a shot and Amber Bradley is only on the court so the pageant doesn't look like its founding families only—which of course it is. So that leaves Elena which totally has the sympathy vote since her parents died. How can I compete with that?" Bonnie said "Very nice, very sensitive."

Caroline said "Oh I'm sorry, this must sound really unimportant. In light of everything." I said "It's okay, we get it, you want to win." Caroline said "Well, my grandmother was Miss Mystic and both of my aunts. My mom is the only one who didn't get the gene and I want this. I actually deserve this." Elena came out as Bonnie and Caroline had to rehearse Elena said "Come home with me?" I said "Absolutely." I laced my fingers with hers and we walked to her car. That evening I was dressed in this.

Elena put my hair in a French twist and we grabbed her dress and went downstairs and we heard a knock on the door  and I answered letting Ric in Elena said "Hey

Elena put my hair in a French twist and we grabbed her dress and went downstairs and we heard a knock on the door  and I answered letting Ric in Elena said "Hey." he said "Hi." I said "I heard you're driving." he said "Yeah I am. Let me get that for you." he took Elena's dress and she said "Thanks." he said "How...how is Stefan?" Elena said "What do you mean?" Ric said "You know, he seems on edge." I said "He went through a lot, he was in bad shape for a while but he's bouncing back now." John arrived and said "Alaric. Hey buddy, what are you doing here?" Ric grabbed my hand and said "I'm the chauffeur." John said "I thought I was driving." Jenna came down and said "No need, we're going with Rick." Elena said "Are we ready?" Jenna said "Jeremy can ride with you." 

Ric pulled me out the door with Elena and Jenna following us, see Ric is like a dad to me in fact he tells new people that I'm his daughter. Once we got there Jenna went up with Elena to help get her ready and I walked around the party. Carol came up and hugged me then said "How come I haven't seen you around here?" I said "Tyler didn't tell you?" she said "No and what happened to your arm?" I sighed and said "at the kick off party I walked outside with Elena and Matt and found Tyler making out with Kelly Donovan then told me its fine and it was just kissing, then him and Matt got in a fight and Tyler shoved me to the ground honestly I think he was trying to get me out of harms way... at least I hope so, but the fall broke my wrist in two places. He doesn't think he did anything wrong, he thinks he can have me while also kissing other girls. He broke my heart Carol and I don't think I can forgive that." 

She said "I didn't know, I'm sorry honey." She pulled me into a hug as Tyler managed to find me but to my utter surprise Carol said "Absolutely not, Tyler walk away from this sweet girl now." he said "You told my mom?" I simply walked away from him, the Mayor started to announce the court he said "Miss Tina Fell and her escort Bartholomew Whitmore." she gracefully walked down the stairs and out to the courtyard. The mayor said "Miss Caroline Forbes and her escort Jeffrey Lockwood Hamilton." She walked down and was so pretty and they went to stand by Tina. He said "Miss Elena Gilbert and her escort Mister Stefan Salvatore." she was so beautiful, she walked down but Stefan wasn't there so Damon quickly stepped up to be her escort.

I walked over to Jenna who was standing with Ric as she said "What is she doing with Damon?" Ric said "I have no idea." I said "Stefan is awol and he didn't want her to be embarrassed." After their dance they all went on the stage and the Mayor said "Before I crown the winner, I'd like to offer a personal thank you to all of these young ladies for their efforts to better our community... So, without further a due it is my honor to announce our very own Miss Mystic Falls, Miss Caroline Forbes!" we all clapped and cheered after everything was over Ric took me home after dropping Jenna and Elena off.