Chapter 10: Enemies And Humans

Back in the Autobots base in Retoris, Ultra Magnus, Arcee, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, and the Vehicons returned back from the Badlands through the ground/space bridge before Ratchet noticed the damage they had received from the new enemy.

"Ultra Magnus! What happened?!" Ratchet asked, worriedly.

"Doomsayer happened," said Ultra Magnus. "He tricked us into thinking he and the Decepticons were located in the Badlands, but it turned out to be a death trap," he told Ratchet. "Ratchet, can you call Knockout and ask him to heal one of our Vehicons?" Arcee asked the medic. "We'll do all we can. Were you ambushed?" Ratchet asked. "Yes, we were ambushed. The New Decepticons we encountered were...monstrous!" said Bulkhead.

"We saw one rip the head off of a Vehicon. It was larger than it, stronger, and even faster, and more violent!" Wheeljack added.

Ratchet summoned Knockout before the two Autobot medics tended to one of the wounded Vehicons and they even checked on Ultra Magnus and his Autobot soldiers. The red Autobot medic, Knockout, tended to Arcee's scars to see if she needed to be healed. He scanned her entire body for any damage and for the record she was okay, just shocked and barely hurt from what she and the Autobots experienced in the Badlands where they thought to have entered Doomsayer's lair.

"So, what's the damage, Doctor?" Arcee asked Knockout.

"Well, you're not injured, just barely hurt from what happened in the Badlands." Knockout told the blue and pink femme bot. "You might have a few scars, but we'll fix that," he promised. "Some scars never heal, Knockout. We retreated to an abandoned building where we saw...him." Arcee said.

"Him?" Knockout asked.

"Doomsayer," Arcee said to Knockout. "We saw him and his armada. We were surrounded by his New Decepticons and then we saw the Dark Energon flowing through him when he struck Starscream with its dark energy. It was like the time Unicron possessed Megatron's body when we fought him," she explained.

Knockout made a look on his face that showed he was extremely anxious and scared of the fact that Doomsayer has returned from his exile. This made Arcee confused before she asked, "Knockout? Are you okay?" Knockout snapped out of it before he looked at his patient, "It's nothing. Flashback." he said before he continued tending to Arcee's minor wounds.

——————————————————————————————

Meanwhile, Orion Eclipse was taking a tour around the Autobot base with Springer and Hot Rod. They brought him to the archives where they begin to teach Orion everything he wished to learn more about Cybertron. Something that distracted the young bot was the last time he spent on Earth while he was with his human friend, Anthony. Orion wished that the Autobots would trust him to leave Cybertron and return home to Earth in Idaho so that he would find Anthony and let him know that he's alright.

"Orion, are you paying attention?" said Springer.

"Hmm?" Orion Eclipse looked up before he answered, "Oh! Sorry, Springer. I got a little distracted; I was lost in thought." he said. "That's okay, just try to stay focused on your research," Springer told Orion.

"Yes, Springer," Orion Eclipse replied. "What's on your mind today, Orion?" Hot Rod asked. Orion Eclipse paused before he sighed sadly, "I'm just...thinking about my friend." he said. "You mean your human friend, Anthony?" Hot Rod asked.

"Yes, I miss him. Anthony was the human who...who got to know me the last time we met each other." Orion began. "Anthony taught me how to skip rocks and he told me that he was very skilled at sneaking out of places. He was also lucky to bring weapons with him and I didn't even notice that he brought a crowbar with him, not to mention a hammer," he said.