Chapter 37: The Quintessons

Orion Eclipse and Elita-One were exploring the deserted planet when they stumbled upon an old Autobot spacecraft. To their surprise, the ship was still active but appeared to have been abandoned by its crew for centuries.

"Hmm, this looks promising," Orion Eclipse said as he stepped aboard the ship. "Think we can use this to get back to Cybertron?"

Elita-One nodded in agreement. "Good idea. Let's see what we can find."

As they continued to explore the ship, they activated the systems and it blasted off into space, taking them on a journey back to Cybertron. However, they soon found themselves surrounded by a group of strange robotic beings. The Quintessons had captured them.

Meanwhile, on Cybertron, the Autobots were on high alert. They had received intel about a group of surviving Decepticons that were still on the loose. They were on a mission to find the remaining Decepticons and bring them to justice.

One day, they stumbled upon a trio of robots that identified themselves as Reflector. The Autobots detained them and interrogated them for information about the other Decepticons. They eventually learned that the trio of Reflectors were the only surviving Decepticons.

During the interrogation, one of the Reflector brothers attacked Ratchet. The medic was taken aback but quickly regained his composure. Just as the Reflector was about to strike again, Wheeljack stepped in and killed the Decepticon with his katanas, saving Ratchet's life.

The Autobots knew that they had to act quickly to locate the other Decepticons and prevent them from causing any more trouble. Meanwhile, Orion Eclipse and Elita-One were still being held captive by the Quintessons, unsure of their fate if they would be able to return home again.

At the interior of a Quintesson prison cell; Orion Eclipse and Elita-One are chained and have been held captive by the Quintessons for a while. They are trying to come up with a plan to escape when suddenly, they are confronted by a group of Quintessons.

The first Quintesson greeted the two prisoners, "Welcome, Orion Eclipse and Elita-One. We have been awaiting your arrival."

Orion Eclipse was annoyed as he said, "Cut the small talk! Why have you taken us captive?" He demanded.

"We demand to know what you've done with the other Autobots," Elita-One demanded.

The second Quintesson smacked Elita-One at the back of her head, "Patience, my dears! You will find out in due time. But first, we have some news that might interest you."

Orion Eclipse raised an eyebrow and asked, "What kind of news?"

"We believe we have discovered the key to unlocking the secrets of the universe, and we wish to share it with you." The third Quintesson told Orion and Elita.

Elita-One sneered at the robotic aliens, "And why should we believe a word that comes out of your mouths?" She asked

The fourth Quintesson replied, "Because we are your creators, of course. Quintus Prime, to be exact."

Orion Eclipse and Elita-One exchange skeptical glances with each other.

Orion Eclipse reacted like he had been told the name of a historical person he'd never heard of before in his life, "Quintus Prime? We have never heard of such a being."

"Furthermore, you look nothing like us. If you were truly our creators, then why do you have these strange tentacles for faces?" Said Elita-One.

"Let us not get bogged down in such petty details, my dear. We have something much more important to show you." The fifth Quintesson told the prisoners.