Chapter 43: A New Prime

As Primus spiritually moved outside of the core of Cybertron and into space to fight his evil celestial twin brother Unicron, Bumblebee and Optimus Prime knew they had to act fast. They entered inside the Chaos Bringer to unleash the Matrix of Leadership and destroy Unicron for good.

But just as they were about to succeed, Galvatron appeared out of nowhere, completely lost in his madness. "You fools think you can defeat me?! I am the most powerful Decepticon ever created!" he shouted as he charged toward them.

Megatron and Orion Eclipse, who had been watching from the sidelines, quickly joined the fight to help Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. Galvatron was too strong for them, and just when it looked like it was the end for our heroes, Bumblebee spotted the Sword of Primus lying on the ground nearby. He picked it up and felt its power coursing through his body.

The sword found him worthy of being the next Prime, and with its help, he was able to defeat Galvatron.

"I will not let anyone destroy Cybertron or Earth. I am the next Prime!" Bumblebee declared.

"Arise, Hivemus Prime." Optimus Prime told his adopted son. "Optimus..." Bumblebee said in a low voice.

(Bumblebee's new form as a Prime)

Galvatron witnessed this and was scared now, "No...NO!!! THAT CANNOT BE TRUE!!! YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME AND MY MASTER!!! YOU WILL NOT!!!!" Galvatron shrieked.

Together, Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Bumblebee impaled Galvatron and destroyed the Dark Star Saber that he was using to attack them. Orion Eclipse then delivered the final blow and decapitated the Herald of Unicron. With Galvatron defeated, they were finally able to help Primus defeat Unicron.

Using the power of the Matrix of Leadership and the Sword of Primus, they were able to blow up the Chaos Bringer himself from the inside, leaving his charred remains and his severed head floating into deep space, thus saving both Cybertron and Earth from destruction with the help of Primus' powers.

Meanwhile, the Autobots and Decepticons had teamed up to save their home planet of Cybertron as well as Earth. Starscream had retreated along with Crossfire, Astrocharge, Motorstrike, Thunderlight, and the last remnants of those who served Doomsayer. In the end, the combined efforts of all our heroes saved the day.

They had defeated their enemies and saved their worlds, proving that even in the face of overwhelming odds, they could always find a way to win.

After the final battle against Unicron, the chaos bringer, and Doomsayer/Galvatron, Megatron lay dying. The Anti-Spark that held him under Unicron's control was finally removed, and with it, the Dark Energon that had kept him alive all this time. Orion Eclipse, Megatron's son, knelt beside him, tears streaming down his face.

"I'm so very proud of you...my son," Megatron said, his voice weak.

"Father, please! Don't go. You can't die," Orion pleaded, his voice choked with emotion.

"Do not grieve, Orion. Soon...I shall finally be one...with the Allspark. I am now and forever free from Unicron and his Anti-Spark...and now I can finally die in peace," Megatron said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Orion couldn't bear the thought of losing his father again. "Father, I don't wanna lose you again," he said, his voice breaking.

"It's my time, son. I know that you'll do many great things now that you've unified the Autobots and the Decepticons...promise me this: do not make the same mistakes that I have made over the past millennium. Be strong for me, Orion Eclipse. Be brave and be the best bot you could ever be for me. I love you, my son," Megatron said, his voice fading.

"I...I love you too, F-Father. I'll make you proud...and I will never forget you," Orion said, tears streaming down his face.

"You already have made me proud, Orion. You already...have..." Megatron trailed off and died.

Orion, Bumblebee, and Optimus Prime mourned for Megatron's death

Orion, Bumblebee, and Optimus Prime mourned for Megatron's death. But then, Primus, the creator of the Transformers, made his physical appearance. He decided to give our heroes a happy ending by bringing Megatron back to life. Orion couldn't believe his eyes as his father rose from the ground, his spark fully restored.

Tears of joy streamed down Orion's face as he embraced his father. Megatron smiled at him and said, "I knew you could do it, my son. You've made me proud."

With the Autobots and Decepticons finally united, the future looked bright for Cybertron. Megatron, now free from Unicron's control, was ready to join his son in the fight for a better future.