9

Jungkook woke up

Jungkook woke up. His stomach felt quite bloated but he thought it was just his body trying to digest or something along those lines. He hopped outside and put on the pink flower crown Yoongi had made for him. He decided to surprise Yoongi with breakfast. Going to the lake, he saw a bass swimming about and decided to hunt it. Shapeshifting into his human form, he crept and.. splash! Our bunny had caught something.. an eel. What was he going to do with an eel? You couldn't wear it. An eel necktie would be ridiculous. So, Jungkook decided to set it free. He grumbled at the cheeky bass and decided to catch it again. This time, he succeeded.

"What are you doing? Rabbits don't eat fish." A voice behind him said. Jungkook turned around and saw an American Fuzzy Lop. "Have the young rabbits here become cats?" The blonde rabbit would remark, making Jungkook tilt his head. "I'm 23.. I'm not that young, I'm an adult!" He'd pout. To be honest, it was nice seeing another bunny. The blonde lop laughed, his laugh was so weird in Jungkook's opinion. He was either hiccuping and choking at the same time or trying to breathe. "Ahh..! Very funny!" The lop rabbit giggled. Jungkook still held onto the fish as he knelt down to get a good look at the rabbit. His chest was white mixed yellow but his back and head were a darker colour, and his tail was even a few inches longer than Jungkook's!

 His chest was white mixed yellow but his back and head were a darker colour, and his tail was even a few inches longer than Jungkook's!

"I'm Jungkook, nice to see another lop here." Jungkook would say, introducing himself. "I'm Seokjin but, you can call me Jin," Jin said, smiling at the holland lop. Jin, Jin, Jin... Why did that sound familiar? "Oops, I forgot. Have you seen any mints growing about? I really need them! I mean.. my mate does. He wanted me to collect some." Jin would explain. "Oh! I've seen a few growing around the flower field!" Jungkook told him, making Jin hop up and down happily. "Oh thank you, thank you! I'll never forget ya'!" Seokjin beamed until, he eventually left, going to the field of flowers. Well.. that was something.

Jungkook soon went back to the cave, holding the dead bass in his hands. He'd set the fish down and walked over to Yoongi, rubbing his fluffy back. "Hey Yoongi, Wake up Suga-Cube." Jungkook would say, like a mother doe waking up her little fawn. Yoongi's eats tilted to the sound of a certain voice, when he realised that the pretty voice belonged to Jungkook, He'd softly smile. "Ah... Jungkookie.." Yoongi sighed, making Jungkook giggle at his action. The male lynx stretched and yawned, he tilted his head at the large bass right at his front paws. "Oh, what's this?" Yoongi asked. "I thought sea basses belonged in ocean water or something."

"Maybe, this bass is special." Jungkook would remark. Yoongi shortly began to chow down the bass, making Jungkook grin. He was happy that Yoongi enjoyed the large fish. "Wow, you catch well," Yoongi said. "Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it!" Jungkook beamed out as Yoongi began licking his paws. The lynx nodded as stopped licking his paws, suddenly, a groan came out of him. Yoongi began to bellow, making Jungkook's eyes widen. "Go outside, I'll deal with it." Yoongi would mumble, shapeshifting before giving his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. He soon made his way to one of the cave's corners, he'd glance behind him to make sure Jungkook had left and he did.

Jungkook plucked a long strip of grass and began to nibble on it. He knew Yoongi was acting up because of his heat. He'd be like this until the last day of mating season. Jungkook began to hum a tune as he placed his hands in his pockets, waiting for Yoongi to be done with his 'problem'. He knew it'll take a little while. So, to pass the time, Jungkook knelt on the ground and began to make a little daisy bracelet for him and Yoongi. He thought it'll be like a way to remember they were meant for each other.

Yoongi was finally done with his situation. He exited the cave to see his bunny boyfriend on the ground weaving a little bracelet together. Jungkook didn't seem to notice Yoongi's presence as he was busy. The predator took this as a chance to back-hug his bun. "Oh! Yoongi!" Jungkook exclaimed as Yoongi's head nudged the bunny hybrid's back. "Give me your hand." Kook would declare, turning to face the lynx hybrid and placing his hand out for Yoongi to take. Jungkook gently pulled the male's arm so that he could place the flower bracelet on his lover. "Yoongi is always pretty in flowers," Jungkook remarked, making Yoongi chuckle.

Jungkook suddenly, slightly groaned as he clutched his lower abdomen. Yoongi tilted his head to this. "You okay, Bun? Is it mating season for you Bunnies too?" Yoongi asked, wanting to know if his boyfriend was alright. "My stomach is acting up.. that's all. Maybe it's a tummy ache." Jungkook would mumble, laying on his stomach to try to ease the pain. Yoongi would eventually stop him. "Lemme' see your tummy, Babe." He'd tell him. Jungkook would obey, sitting up and lifting his shirt up.

"You look a little bloated... I'm sure it's fine. Maybe it is a tummy ache after all." Yoongi said to Jungkook, placing his palm on the younger's stomach, making Jungkook flinch. "Eek! Your hand is cold!" The bunny hybrid whined. "Let's not go out today, let's stay at home. Tomorrow we'll go out." Yoongi told the bunny hybrid. Jungkook would pout but agreed with him. "Fine.." He'd sigh. The two then went inside. Yoongi took care of his mate, every day and night. He'd always make sure he'd stay by his side.

Oh, how much he loved him.