11

Since Jungkook had never been pregnant before, Every night he would continue to visit Namjoon for tips or advice since he was the only one with medical experience and had always helped the female wolves when they were pregnant or looking after pups

Since Jungkook had never been pregnant before, Every night he would continue to visit Namjoon for tips or advice since he was the only one with medical experience and had always helped the female wolves when they were pregnant or looking after pups. But, Tonight was.. a little, different.

Jungkook groaned as he slowly hopped to the wolves den. He was still near his own den, his large stomach made him hard to hop. The oldest wolf, the alpha, gladly accepted Jungkook not as prey, but as a ally. So, Jungkook was accepted to stay about in the pack without getting eaten. He shapeshifted to his original form, softly panting. "Okay, Jungkook.. It's fine.. just a little more. Namjoon Hyung.. will help you out." Jungkook sighed, taking a small rest. Holding onto a tree as support.

"Jungkook?" A voice called behind him. Jungkook turned around, gasping when he saw Yoongi. "Y-Y-Yoongi..? Why aren't you.. sl-sleeping..?" Jungkook softly stuttered. "I was going to ask you the same thing. What are you doing out here, baby? You need your sleep." Yoongi said. "N-No, No.. it's just.. I—" Jungkook cutted himself off with a groan, lightly clutching onto his stomach. "I th-think my water just br-broke... I have to s-see Na-Namjoon!" Jungkook exclaimed, whispering the first part. "What was the first thing you said?" "Yoongi! Dai— Daisies!" Jungkook softly shouted before groaning once again. "Daisies..? Are you hun— Daisies?! Oh, sh*t! Now?!" Yoongi panicked before carrying the bunny hybrid. Jungkook gripped onto Yoongi. "We have to see Namjoon, He's the only one I know who'll help me! Remember that wolf den?!" Jungkook yelled as Yoongi rushed to the wolf den's location. "I can't believe I'm about to go to the same wolf den that kept you away from me.." The lynx hybrid grumbled.

"It's fine, J-Just.. tr-trust me!" Jungkook whimpered out. The two barged into the cave. The wolves didn't know what was going on so they simply snarled at Yoongi, they were about to attack him for trespassing until Namjoon thankfully stopped his pack. "Enough. They are with me. Jungkook, are you alright?" Namjoon barked, trotting over to the couple. "N-No..! I-" Jungkook cried. Namjoon knew what Jungkook was trying to say. "Come along, Let's quickly get started. Taehyung, Seokjin and Jimin went to get supplies from a nearby village. We knew you would come. But.. I thought your water would break next week.." Namjoon sighed, leading the two to a empty room. Yoongi settled Jungkook down onto a spot that was covered with soft leaves and ferns, he assumed it was some sort of bed.

"Listen, Yoongi. I know you dislike me. But, you have to trust me. I won't harm your children or Jungkook." Namjoon huffed, he could tell how much Yoongi disliked wolves. The timber wolf then shapeshifted and went to feed Jungkook a few herbs. "It'll help you relax.." Namjoon mumbled. Yoongi held onto Jungkook's hand tightly and right on cue, the twin wolves and Seokjin came along with medical equipment. "Are you guys alright? Don't make me worry for you guys too." Namjoon said, huffing. Seokjin kissed his boyfriend's cheek. "We're okay, just a few angry villagers who scolded at us."

Taehyung settled the Equipment. "I can't believe I'm going to be an uncle!" The tundra wolf hybrid giggled. "Little brother, don't startle Jungkook. Look at him, he looks like he just suffered from the sun." Jimin lightly scolded, making his twin whine. "We'll leave you guys alone. Do you need help Namjoon?" Seokjin asked, chuckling at the twins. "Yes, Hun. It'll be really appreciated." Namjoon responded. Seokjin then shooed the twins away, making them leave and wait outside the room.

Jungkook continued to pant in pain. Yoongi still held onto him. "You better hurry up." Yoongi hissed, he absolutely hated seeing his mate in pain. Namjoon helped Jungkook position his legs, rolling his eyes. "Shapeshift for us Kook. It'll be much easier and most likely be slightly less painful." Seokjin told Jungkook who, of course obeyed. Yoongi lightly held onto Jungkook's little paw. "Push as much as you can, we'll be here to help you. You aren't alone." The lynx hybrid said, Jungkook began to squeak out in massive pain, pushing with all his might as palms were laid bellow him. "They'll most likely be in their animal form so be careful, Seokjin. They're quite frail. Especially baby bunnies, they're both blind and deaf." Namjoon told Seokjin as Jungkook continued to push.

It wasn't until one little kit was successfully birthed out and Seokjin was able to clean the baby kit. Surprisingly, the first baby to be born was a kitten and not a rabbit. "Maybe the second one might be a bunny." Seokjin muttered as Yoongi moved over to cut the baby's cord. "Come on Jungkook, just one more and we'll leave you to rest." Namjoon said and thankfully it was successful. They were twins, both male and female. The male was older than his sibling by a few minutes which meant the female was the youngest. Yoongi successfully cut his newborn daughter's cord.

Jungkook then shapeshifted. He was tired. His body ached but he was so happy to see his newborn babies healthy and doing well. "Oh.. Th-Thank God.." Jungkook said, letting out a shaking sigh. "You did so well, Jungkook. I'm so proud of you." Yoongi told him, giving a precious gummy smile. This made Jungkook softly smiled. Namjoon wrapped the twins up in towels, handing them over to Jungkook whilst Seokjin cleaned Jungkook's lower region. Yoongi eyed Seokjin's hands, lightly glaring at him. "We'll leave you two alone." Namjoon said as Seokjin finished up, the two eventually left.

The twins were a mix between lop and lynx. They could both shapeshift into the two species and same with their animal features, the ears and the tail when not in animal form. They were unique. The twins slowly began to shapeshift out of their animal form and Jungkook began to cry when he saw how beautiful they were.

(( The pure baby girl uwu ))

(( the precious baby boy uwu ))

((Their eyes are supposed to be closed since they are newborns uwu))"You have any names? You can pick first

"You have any names? You can pick first." Jungkook lightly giggled, holding onto his babies. "Our little baby girl is the youngest, y'know?" Jungkook blurted, making Yoongi slightly lit up. "Miyoung then?" Jungkook lightly squealed. "I'll pick for our baby boy then! Minsoo. Minsoo is the perfect name! They both have the letter M because, they are magnificent." The bunny hybrid giggled.

The wolf hybrids came back in, the tundra twins were silently cheering since they didn't want to scare the babies. "Congrats, Jungkookie." Taehyung softly exclaimed. "They really are adorable." Jimin whispered. "Thank you both." Jungkook giggled as Yoongi kissed his mate's head. "We brought baby formula, it's in the corner so you don't have to worry." Jimin reminded the two.

Welcome, Minsoo and Miyoung.

((OKAY SO I FELT AWKWARD MAKING THIS BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING A CHAPTER THAT CONTAINS CHILD BIRTH AND IM SORRY IF I MADE ANYONE UNCOMFORTABLE! But, yay! Adorable baby twins!))