6

WARNING: This chapter is short, but you'd like the ending! - hobiangelic

There was silence as the two lynxes and the bunny went to their home. Jungkook didn't dare to speak, He didn't want to cause more problems. Until Hoseok spoke for him. "Yoongi, Don't be hard on Kookie." He'd say, sympathetically. So he was going to hurt him? Or give him a lecture? Or getting one of his ears eaten? Kook didn't even know what Yoongi was going to do by the time they got home, there was so many assumptions. Yoongi softly nodded, by the time they got home the black lynx didn't put down Jungkook. He was still dangling by Yoongi.

"I'll be right back, I'm taking Kook somewhere." Hoseok's ears tilted as he eyed at Yoongi due to that statement. "Okay.. Be careful." He said, before going further into the cave. Yoongi trotted off, still holding Jungkook. "Y-Yoongi.. where are we going?" Jungkook softly asked. "The place where I lost you." Yoongi mumbled. Kook's nose twitched as he glanced his eyes about. Soon, Yoongi gently laid Jungkook down, sitting down right next to him. "I-I'm sorry.. for everything." Jungkook immediately apologised.

Yoongi's tail flickered against Kook's small body as he looked at the lake. "It's okay.. I'm just glad that you are alright.." he'd mutter. "I was worried sick, I thought you'd be dead.." Jungkook looked up at the predator. "I know.. I should not have acted so sensitive." The bunny whimpered slightly, his ears twitching in a slow pace. "Clean yourself up, You smell like that wolf." Yoongi grumbled, gently glaring at Kook. Jungkook sat up, beginning to clean himself. "Is this a good time, to say something?" The lop bunny asked.

"Well, I'm not as mad as I was before.. say what you want." Yoongi responded with. He was intrigued in whatever Jungkook was about to say, assuming it was important. "I- No, Nevermind." Jungkook shook his fluffy head, ruffling his fur as well. "Hey, come on. Tell me. I'm interested." Yoongi said, shapeshifting into his human form. "I know this is sudden and all but.."

"Yes?"

"Can you sleep with your eyes open?"

Yoongi was dumbfounded. Did he really asked that question? "No. I can't." He replied, kind of upset that it revealed to be not interesting at all. "Look! A firefly!" Jungkook exclaimed, standing on his two back legs to try and reach the tiny, light-up bug. Yoongi gummy smiled as he watched the adorable bunny try to catch the firefly. "Ah! I almost had it!" Kook exclaimed, pouting as the firefly quickly flew away. "Yoongi, why are those fireflies stuck in the sky?" He'd ask him. Yoongi, petted the Holland Lop's back. "Haven't you heard of stars?"

"Oh. Whoopies." Yoongi chuckled as the Bunny shape shifted. It was surprising that the two cooled down after what happened before but of course they weren't complaining. "Can I tell you another thing?" Jungkook asked again, turning his head to face Yoongi. "I swear, if it's 'How long is your tongue?'-"

"I like you. A lot. Like, Like you- Y'know- The like as in love-?" Jungkook tumbled with his words, not really knowing how to express his feelings. "It's fine, if you don't-! I wouldn't mind if you would like to be friends still?" Kook would say, Placing his hands behind his back, helping to hold his leaning position as he did a small smile. "Would it be a surprise if I'd say, yes?" Yoongi asked, softly smirking. Kook giggled, kind of relived that he agreed about them dating.

Yoongi was kind of surprised about how Jungkook was so calm as he stated his feelings and the two couldn't help but to lean close and share a kiss. That then soon turned into a small make out. But, He wondered.

Could a lynx really be with a bunny?

((Apologises for the short chapter!! But the ending was good right?))