12

"The south butterfly flew with his north

"The south butterfly flew with his north. They flew amongst the forest and into the meadow. They landed on a patch of roses, The yellow south butterfly, he landed on a red rose and the white north butterfly landed on a beautiful, pure white rose. Today, this is why white and red roses bloom together because when together, they both symbolise unity." A female wolf would say, telling a love story to young wolf pups. The wolf pups wagged their tails in excitement, intrigued at the story. "And did you know what the yellow south butterfly said?" The female wolf asked the pups. A dark grey pup would bark. "Oh! He said to the white north butterfly; 'You are the south to my north, you are the black to my white!" The wolf pup barked proudly, making the adult wolf giggle. "Why, yes, Areum. He definitely did say that."

Yoongi lowly purred as he licked his daughter, who was currently in her kitten form. He listened to the story, He'd definitely tell his kids the same one, some day. Yoongi would then pick up Miyoung by the scruff, and would walk his way in the room that Jungkook would be in. The other male snuggled against a baby rabbit, which would be Minsoo. "Hello, Baby. Is he warm?" Yoongi would ask the bunny, sitting down next to his mate. Yoongi then placed Miyoung next to Jungkook so that he could keep her warm as well. The adult rabbit nodded. "Yes, he's doing well.."

"Soon we're going to go back to our den.." Jungkook said. "Mhm.. and since mating season will be over.. Hoseok is going to have to meet our children.." Yoongi sighed. "Yoongi, we have to tell him." Jungkook told the lynx, who nodded in response. "Right, He'll understand." Jungkook nodded his head in response. "Of course he will." Yoongi then gently licked Jungkook's face as a kiss, making the bunny giggle.

The two males heard one of the children squeak, they both knew who it was. "Awe.. Minsoo is always wanting attention." Jungkook giggled, shapeshifting as Yoongi went ahead to grab a milk bottle for the baby rabbit. Jungkook gently held the baby bunny in his palm, gently rubbing his back with his finger. Yoongi then passed the bottle to Jungkook who gladly fed the little baby. "There you go, Minnie, drink up." The young male cooed whilst Yoongi held his baby kitten.

When the little boy was full, he immediately shifted into his human form, opening his mouth wide as he tried to give his parent a smile. The baby clearly had no teeth, so his smile reminded Jungkook of his other daddy. "He has your smile." Jungkook giggled, making Yoongi pout. "Hmph, that's because he has no teeth yet baby." Minsoo continued to coo, the adorable noises made the rabbit hybrid's heart melt.

"Is Miyoung hungry as well?" Jungkook asked. "She doesn't sound like she is, we'll feed her when we are at the den." Yoongi responded. A timber wolf walked into the room. "Do you guys need help going home? I can help you both carry the baby stuff." Namjoon said. Jungkook nodded. "Oh, yes please. Help would really be appreciated." Namjoon nodded, shapeshifting to help the two males out. Yoongi got up, continuing to hold Miyoung. He was glad that they were finally leaving. Away from the wolves. Jungkook smiles as he held his oldest son. Still looking adorable as ever.

The three adults left, on their way to Yoongi and Jungkook's den. Namjoon said his goodbyes to the lynx and bunny as well as their two children. Yoongi sighs, laying against the cave's walls. "Hmm... I'm so tired.. I just wanna sleep.." He'd grumble. "Did she tire you out?" Jungkook softly laughed. Yoongi whined, placing Miyoung on his chest, placing his hand on her back as support. "I'm just glad that we're finally home.. I'm never going to let anything happen to you or our kids." Yoongi grumbled out.

Jungkook sat next to his love, kissing his cheek. "And I'll make sure no one hurts you." Jungkook said, holding Minsoo. "You are the south to my north, you are the black to my white." Yoongi spoke.

"Black and White?"

"Black and White."

((OKAY THIS CHAPTER WAS VERY SHORT IM SO SORRY BUT I DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE YOU GUYS HANGING-))