13

Yes, Children grew up so fast

Yes, Children grew up so fast. Especially when they are crossbreeds of both lynx, bunny and human. The small family went out. Yoongi wanted to teach the twins how to hunt and Jungkook decided to come along. The twins were officially around the age of one and Yoongi insisted on teaching them to hunt because it was apparently around the age to do so. Jungkook watched as Yoongi led the two kittens. Jungkook noticed how Miyoung got distracted by a butterfly, going over to follow it. "Mimi, what are you doing baby?" Jungkook asked, giggling at the confused kitten who lay in front of Jungkook as the butterfly flew away from the scene.

 "Mimi, what are you doing baby?" Jungkook asked, giggling at the confused kitten who lay in front of Jungkook as the butterfly flew away from the scene

Jungkook picked up his daughter, following after Yoongi. "Alright, there is lots of prey here," Yoongi said. "Let's make Minsoo hunt first. Miyoung and I will watch." Jungkook told the older male. "Okay then, Minsoo. Stay here and watch Daddy." Yoongi would say, before noticing a little bird pecking at the ground. Yoongi grumbled, sneaking upon it. Then, Yoongi caught the bird, teeth piercing against its feathery body as blood slowly dripped out of its wound. Yoongi smirked going back to his son.

The kitten then tried to eat the dead bird. Miyoung mewed, wanting you to eat too. "No, No, No. That's Daddy's. You don't eat Daddy's kill." Yoongi grumbled. Jungkook laughed. It was funny to see the kitten disobeying his father. Yoongi then went behind the log. "Look, there is a wild mouse. You can kill that. Okay, Minnie? Do it like how Daddy showed you with the bird." Yoongi began to tell Minsoo. "Okay, go get them."

Minsoo didn't.

Yoongi glared at the laughing bunny hybrid

Yoongi glared at the laughing bunny hybrid. "It's not funny. I'd like to see you do better." The lynx scoffed. "Alright then. Come on Miyoung. Let's show Minnie and Daddy." Jungkook would say, smirking as he placed Miyoung down. The female kitten immediately chased the wild mouse. It began to dig, trying to hide from the predator, but Miyoung dug as well. She eventually caught the mouse, totting over to Jungkook. "Good girl, Miyoung! Appa is so proud!" Jungkook exclaimed. "You don't even eat meat.." Yoongi grumbled.

Minsoo went over to his twin, trying to take the deceased mouse from her. They eventually decided to share the small mouse, eating it up. "Awe, aren't they adorable?!" The bunny hybrid would say. Yoongi sighed, turning around, not wanting to look at Jungkook. The bunny hybrid went over to his boyfriend. "Don't tell me you're jealous? Is my kitty jealous?" Jungkook asked, giving the lynx a back hug. Yoongi grumbled once again. "Yes, I'm jealous.." Jungkook stroked Yoongi's back.

The lop bunny hybrid then gasped. "Look! I think Minnie has caught something." Yoongi then turned around to see Minsoo grabbing a small squirrel, Miyoung helping him. "See? You did help him after all." Kook chuckled, grabbing a few wildflowers for his lunch. "Okay, Let's go back home. We have enough food for today." He'd say, picking up Miyoung and Minsoo who held tightly onto the squirrel. Yoongi would grab onto the dead bird he had caught and drag it along.

They shortly arrived home,  the kittens playfully pouncing at each other as they walked. Yoongi turned around and lightly scolded the kittens before they quickly scuttered to Jungkook who softly giggled. Yoongi then paused, stopping dead at his tracks. "Wait... I sense something.." Yoongi lowly purred, making Jungkook softly gasp. The bunny hybrid shapeshifted and picked up his children, worried if a more giant predator came along. Yoongi's eyes turned into slits as his ear twitched, hearing something shake in the bushes. The lynx hissed, slowly approaching the bushes.  

"Yoongi! Yoongi! it's me!" Yoongi's eyes softened realising who it was.

Hoseok.