8

Two flower crowns set aside as our predator and prey slept, cuddling each other

Two flower crowns set aside as our predator and prey slept, cuddling each other. Our little bunny woke up and insisted on going out to eat as always but the lynx was too tired to get up and told him to go eat by himself. So he did, eating a few dandelions. Our poor lynx wasn't feeling too well.

"Hey, Jae. Isn't that the bunny from yesterday?"

"Oh yeah! Let's go talk to him!"

"Wait! Jae-!"

A blue jay flew and landed in front of Jungkook, another flew beside the bird. "Hello, My name is Jae and this is Kyung-soo!" The bird would chirp, making Jungkook slightly tilt his head. "Oh. I'm Jungkook." The bunny hybrid would bluntly say. "We saw you with a lynx, the other day. Thank goodness you escaped from him!" The blue jay exclaimed, sighing from relief. "Huh? No, No! He's my mate, we just went out together!" The bunny giggled, gasping and covering his mouth with his paw. The two birds laughed, clearly not believing him. "Hahaha! That's very funny!" Jae laughed. "But seriously, be careful. It's the start of mating season for lynxes." Kyung-soo warned the bunny before flying off. The start of.. Oh no. Jungkook's eyes widened, Yoongi must've needed help from Jungkook because he was so sick. The bunny dashed off, hopping from rock to rock to reach the high cave.

((Before the nasty happens- Warning: there is unprotected s*x and there is slight permission given by Jungkook for Yoongi to 'do it' and Jungkook has hermaphroditism so he'll surely get preg so uH- There is some sweet aftercare tho-))

Back to our totally kid friendly program:

"Y-Yoongi..?" Jungkook softly stuttered, shapeshifting into his human form. Yoongi wasn't where Jungkook last saw him and the flower crowns were still in their position. "Yoongi? Are you hiding fro—" Jungkook soon shrieked as he was pinned down from behind by the lynx himself. "Yoon-Yoongi! This isn't funny! Get off!" The bunny hybrid kicked his legs but he couldn't reach. The lynx (who was in his animal form) purred lowly, he didn't say a word as he clawed the young boy's pants with his back legs. Thank goodness he wasn't in his bunny form, he'll surely die from being squished by a large predator. The lynx licked the boy's neck as he continued to claw down his pants off, which he did, successfully.

The heated male lynx shapeshifted into his human form, purrs continuing to escape from his throat. "It's okay Jungkookie.." "No! It's not okay! Please, G-Get off me!" Yoongi snarled as he clawed Jungkook's neck, making the bunny hybrid gasp out. With the predator's other hand, he slowly took off Jungkook's underwear and to the older hybrid's surprise, Jungkook had not only an attractive a** but a p*ssy. Jungkook kicked Yoongi's leg and eventually got out of his grip, he covered himself with his hands. "Y-You shou-shouldn't.." The bunny hybrid whimpered, soon starting to cry.

Yoongi softly frowned. "It's alright. You're perfect. It doesn't matter what you have, male, female or both. I'll cherish you no matter what you are." The lynx would tell him, reassuring him, making the bunny hybrid slowly nod at his words. "O-Okay.. I wish I-I told you.." The bunny hybrid stuttered. "It's fine. At least I know now. I'm just sorry for going berserk.. I should've controlled myself." Yoongi huffed. Jungkook approached the lynx and kissed his cheek. "I was just, so scared.. I thought you we're going to—" "Do you let me now?" Yoongi cutted the rabbit hybrid off.

"Yes. I do but.. don't eat me." The response made Yoongi chuckle. "I promise. Let's just, get this over with before I loose myself." Yoongi helped Jungkook settle himself into a comfortable position. He unbuckled his pants and took his underwear off. "I'll go slow, very slow." Yoongi told the younger male. "O-Okay." Jungkook replied, looking right up at Yoongi with soft eyes. And so, it began. Jungkook slightly squirmed, it hurted and he didn't like it but he didn't hate it. Jungkook bit his finger as he stared right up at Yoongi with small tears in his eyes. Yoongi's instincts wanted to go faster but Yoongi didn't want to hurt Jungkook.

A rabbit and a lynx couldn't have s*x, it was impossible but, it somehow worked for the two. "G-Go faster.. You're, You're shaking.." The bunny hybrid told Yoongi. "You- Argh.. You can tell?" The lynx asked, making Jungkook nod. A small 'mhm..' coming as Yoongi started to speed up, it wasn't too fast but it was a quicker pace. Small, soft moans came out of Jungkook. Yoongi couldn't tell if Jungkook enjoyed it or not but, he kept up the pace. Yoongi got permission from Jungkook to go faster. A small squeak came out of the bunny hybrid as he placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulders and soon over the behind of his neck. "Oh.. Go-God.. I might—" "In-Inside..! I wan.." Jungkook softly exclaimed. And, Yoongi did. He came inside of Jungkook. The bunny hybrid thought if he did, then, Yoongi wouldn't get heated throughout mating season.

Jungkook's d*ck leaked a little, but that was alright. Yoongi cleaned his baby up. After that whole, intense scene. The two boyfriends swam in the lake together, splashing each other about. "I love you, Yoongi!" Jungkook shouted as he splashed Yoongi some water on his face. "I love you too!"

The water fight was fun. Yoongi dried his bunny up and went to gaze at the stars to find a few constellations. "That one looks like uh.. A butterfly!" The bunny squeaked making the lynx slightly jolt. "Question. Now that we, did it.." "Mhm.." Yoongi mewed. "Do we have to do it again..? Mating Season doesn't finish in like—" Yoongi cutted him off. "No. I'll get heated but, I won't do it with you. I'll just, jerk it off." Yoongi grumbled, making Jungkook laugh. "Hey! What's so funny?" Yoongi pouted. "The word! 'Jerk'! It sounds so funny!" Jungkook giggled. "Come on now, let's go to bed.. Eek!" Jungkook would squeak as Yoongi carried him by the scruff and took him home.

The bunny giggled as Yoongi tickled him with his licks. "Come onn..! I wanna' snuggle with you!" The bunny hybrid whined, making Yoongi chuckle at him once again. "Alright, Alright." The lynx laid next to his boyfriend and cuddled next to him. "Goodnight, Bun-Bun." "Goodnight Suga-Cube."