Complications.

MERRY CHRISTMAS UDBDUWBRUE

Y/n pov :

Alot had been discussed and planned in the last few hours.

Daryl obviously upset about the disappearance of Carol stormed of out of Alexandria using the excuse he wanted to kill a saviour he let go yesterday. Someone called Dwight or something ? I can't remember what he said but all I know was he wasn't happy.

Glenn Michonne and Rosita made a group to find Daryl and bring him back safely making sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Rick and Morgan made a team and where going to find Carol.

And as for the rest of us, we just had to stay put until things where back to normal before we could carry on with the saviour plan.

Carol's pov :

I've been on the road for quite some time now and I had gotten no where, just endless woods and roads for miles. I seen a ruck sack in the distance and approached it with caution putting my hand on my gun for a quick draw. It seemed safe. I let out a heavy gulp of air and slumped down on the ground opening the ruck sack seeing what it had to offer, 2 bottles of water and gun? Good enough. I didnt need the water right now so I took them out the pocket and put them into my own bag, same with the gun. Just when I was about to go on my way again I heard a rustle in the bush, it may have been quiet but it was unmistakably a human, to fast too be a walker. Wearily I placed my hand back on my gun I could tell something was about to jump out at me.

BANG

A bullet had grazed my side causing me to let out a yell and start to shoot.

Saviours. They had found me and where trying to kill me, I wasn't going to let it happen. I aimed and shot a bullet straight into the brains of the saviours repeatedly until there was 4 dead bodies surrounding me I was aiming for the 5th when the only sound my gun made was a quiet click.

Dammit

I was out of ammo, the last man ran as fast as his legs would take him into the depth of the forest until he was so far I couldn't see him. I decided to let it go since going after him would cause to much trouble and take up to much time. I carried on walking upping my pace and more alert than before. I needed to find somewhere to rest and quick before I passed out from blood loss, stupidly I didnt pack any bandages and was just using my hand to slow the bleeding. My eye lids started to grow heavier and the red warm liquid was flowing out more and more escaping my finger tips. My vision started to become distorted and the world started to tilt to the side falling over until everything when black.

3rd person pov :

Rick and Morgan left Alexandria mid day in search for Carol hoping to bring her back safe. It was about 5 minutes into the journey until they started to talk.

"I've been around Carol alot recently, she's a good women. I think I could find her on my own Rick.. you have people back at Alexandria who are relying on you. They need you right now to take down the saviours Rick"

"Morgan, we came out here together and we are going to find Carol together im not leaving you to do this on your own"

"Its okay Rick, im a big boy now" Morgan chuckled under his breathe
"I can do this alone."

After a few more minutes of back and forth arguing Morgan finally persuaded Rick to go back to Alexandria and let him find Carol alone.

They went there separate ways, Rick to his people and Morgan to Carol.

Y/n pov :

After about 30 minutes of Daryl and the others leaving aswell as Rick and Morgan Maggie started to grow weak and fainted right into my arms waking up seconds later. We where alone im the house so no one else saw