23

IMESSAGE.

payton🥀
1:48pm.

UR COMING HOME

I AM

i can't wait to sleepover

me too
how's things with jojo

it's a no-no

why

idk
too scared :)

i-
let me tell him
or zach tells him

that's not gonna happen

well
me and jojo a friends

no
don't u dare
focus on u and zach

i can do both
*sigh*
we could go on double dates

we could
but we won't

shush
it'll happen
i'll make it happen
read; 2:07pm.

third person. 

"it feels nice to be back in my own bed" Esme expressed, lying down on their bed. "come join"

"if this was the opposite right now" Zach began. "you'd be telling me to help unpack"

"do you wanna cuddle or are you just gonna stare at me on this bed?" Esme questioned, with a small laugh. Zach pulled off his shirt, jumping onto the bed next to Esme.

he pulled Esme closer to him, her resting her head on his chest. "i love you, Emmy"

"i love you too" Esme replied, smiling and closing her eyes gently. then suddenly a phone began to ring. Esme groaned rolling off Zach and grabbing his phone. "Jack's calling"

"hey Jack" Esme began.

"oh hey, Esme" Jack replied. "where's Zach"

"lying on our bed without a shirt on" Esme answered. "why"

"we have plans" Jack stated. "Zach and i have plans"

"really?" Esme groaned. "we were just about to cuddle"

"sorry, babe" Zach said, kissing Esme's cheek and taking the phone off her. "yeah, hi"

Esme sat on the bed, watching her boyfriend change into jeans and a sweater, instead of sweats and a t-shirt.

"yeah, we're still on for today" Zach spoke. "cool. see you in ten. bye"

Zach put his phone on the dresser, buckling up his belt. he walked over to Esme, putting his hand on her jaw to make her look up at him. "i'm sorry, it's important"

"okay" Esme said with a fake smile. "see you later"

"i love you" Zach said, kissing her gently.

"liar" Esme said, showing a sarcastic smirk. "kidding"

Zach kissed her once more, letting go of her jaw. "stay stafe" Esme ordered.