5

third person.
day 10.

"Esme!" Leiani called from the main reception as Esme walked through to the bar. "you look stunning!"

"you too, Lei" Esme smiled, while she handed her decorative flowers to take through to the restaurant.

"do you mind taking these?" Leiani asked, "i've got so much to do"

"yeah, of course" Esme smiled, taking them from Lei. "i've gotta meet Elias in the bar anyway"

"thank you so much, dear!" Lei thanked her, "have a good evening"

as Esme placed the decorative flowers on the tables, she wondered where Elias was after the planned to meet there. "hey"

she looked up and saw Elias' brown eyes looking down at her. "hey" Esme answered with a smile.

"you okay?" he asked, laying the table with cutlery. "you fell off your board loads today"

"i'm fine" Esme smiled, turing over the glasses as the pair made their way down the table. "you?"

"perfectly ordinary" Elias smiled, looking into her eyes.

hours had past. Esme and Elias were sat at the bar taking shots and drinking things they shouldn't be. before they knew, the pair were dancing, as friends, on the dance floor.

the song ended, then a slow song came on, signalling the couples to get on the dance floor. "probably should sit down" Esme suggested, beginning to walk back to their table.

Elias grabbed her hand and pulled her into a slow dance. his hand went onto her hip, and the other holding her hand. she sighed, placing her hand on his shoulder.

...

he took her hand spinning her round and pulling her into his chest. "Zach" Esme said in a yawn. he put his hand on her waist and the other holding her hand. "what're you doing?"

"we've never slow danced" Zach answered, spinning her round then bringing her back in.

"there's no music" Esme whispered.

"we don't need music" Zach whispered in her ear, kissing it just underneath.

...

Esme backed away from Elias, flustered and eyes whelling with tears. "what's wrong?" Elias asked.

"nothing" Esme lied, shaking her head. "i'm gonna go to bed. see you tomorrow"

IMESSAGE.

payton💿
5:21pm.

hey
zach wants to find esme

really??
did u convince him??

no he decided on his own
i was there and he told me

why were you at their place?

i was comforting zach

right
so when are we all meeting up?

idk
message the gc?

yah
read; 5:35pm.

we're gonna find esme

payton
sloan
jack
zach
jonah
corbyn
daniel
5:37pm.

sloan
hey

daniel
so we're actually gonna find her

corbyn
she doesn't want to be found

jonah
good. we should find her

jack
i really don't think we should

payton
we're doing it because zach wants to

jack
what

corbyn
zach do you actually

zach
yes

daniel
good

jonah
anyone have any ideas of where she
might be?

jack
hold on a second. sloan you're
suddenly all for finding esme when
you said you didn't

sloan
zach wants to so i'm gonna help

corbyn
but she doesn't want to be found

zach
i don't care, i need to find her

corbyn
i think we should wait a while and give
her space, like she wanted, then see if
we still want to find her

jack
i agree

payton
fine

daniel
i still think we should look for
her now

jonah
just shut up daniel
read; 6:03pm.

{🌻🎨🌊🍃🗺}
a/n
:)