9

third person.
day 71.

Elias, Esme and Payton were sitting at one of the tables in the bar, whereas the others we sat at a different table, opposite the room.

"i'm so sorry, Esme" Payton empathised. "i didn't know. if i did i would've messaged you"

"sorry, em" Elias said, making the girl smile.

"it's fine" Esme smiled. "we were broken up anyway so i really shouldn't have freaked out"

"you never really broke up with him" Payton pointed out.

"did you read his letter" Esme asked with a smile.

"yeah, sorry" Payton said with a guilty smile.

Esme looked over at the others, seeing that the boy she wanted to forgive, was staring at her. he was biting a cocktail stick, while twisting it gently.

the pair made strong eye contact from across the room, the sexual tension rising ever so slowly. Elias and Payton were having their own conversation as Esme shifted in her seat slightly, not breaking the eye contact.

"i'm just gonna go to the bathroom" Esme announced, getting up from the table.

"want me to come?" Payton asked.

"no, it's okay" Esme smiled, pushing in her chair and walking towards the hall. she got to the supply closet, shutting the door behind her. although it wasn't shut for long.

"Esme" Zach began.

"leave me alone" Esme said, leaning against the wall.

"i'm just making sure you're alright" Zach pleaded, looking at the girl. she looked up at him and shook her head.

"no, i'm not alright" Esme sighed. "you and my bestfriend are together, you're here in Honolulu and now you're looking at me. stop looking at me"

"i'm not looking at you" Zach spoke in protest.

"you are looking at me" Esme continued, "you're looking at me and it's annoying"

"i can't help but look at you" Zach said, stepping closer to her. "i'm attracted to you"

"then stop being attracted to me" Esme suggested.

"i can't" Zach said in a soft tone. "and neither can you"

"stop" Esme said as Zach put his hands either side of her head. "Zach, stop"

"that's the problem" Zach said, leaning towards her ear. "you don't want me to stop"

his whispers sent goosebumps through Esme. Zach kissed beneath her ear, gently. he began planting kisses on her jaw, up to her lips. but before he could get there, he stopped.

"this is when you ask me to stop, Emmy" Zach whispered looking into the girls eyes. Esme was stuck for words. she didn't have anything to say.

then suddenly his lips collided with hers. Esme's hands slipped to the back of his head, pulling him closer to her. he picked her up by her thighs, taking her towards a table. Zach pushed all the junk off the table, not breaking their lustful kiss.

he placed her on the table, Esme beginning to unbutton his shirt while Zach kissed her neck. "i love you, Emmy" he mumbled against her neck.

"i love you too" she said, pulling off Zach's shirt and throwing it on the floor.

INSTAGRAM.

eliaswilson, paytonwest, and 112,272 others liked this post

esmeharrington: thought i'd bring back the gram

view all comments.

username: WE MISSED U SO MUCH

username: yayyyyy

username: ooo that looks like pretty water

username: ugh gorgeous

eliaswilson: creds pls&ty
→username: who-
esmeharrington: sOrry

paytonwest: u pretty
→username: yay they're back as besties
esmeharrington: i luv u

username: i miss the times when zesme was alive

username: erm where is zach's comment
→username: they broke up

{🌻🎨🌊🍃🗺}
a/n
ooo so how we feeling