32

INSTAGRAM.

esmeharrington, beautychickee, and 681,728 others liked this post

imzachherron: welcome to the world little guy

view all comments.

username: NO WAYYYY

username: he's so cute🥺🥺

username: OMGGGG

paytonwest: u bbys have a bby🥺

username: HES ADORABLE

username: whats his name?????

beautychickee: congratulations!!!

username: alejizwjbwjdjd

jackaverymusic: gonna make amazing parents<3

username: A NEW WDW MEMEBER

username: i wanna see his face

username: awwww

harrmason: congrats guys, can't wait to meet him

username: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

third person.

"he's beautiful" Esme whispered, a tear of joy rolling down her cheek. "i love him"

Zach layed next to Esme on the small bed space given, holding his girlfriend and his child. "i'm so proud of you, Emmy" Zach whispered, kissing her head, gently. the couple stared down at the child they had created, loving every moment of the day.

Dean Samuel Herron was born at 11:22pm, February 4th 2021. 2 weeks early, but perfect in everyone's eyes. when he was born, his mother, father, uncle, aunt and two grandmothers were around him.

Zach's mom and Esme's mom sat outside in the waiting room, along with Payton and Jonah. the new parents had around ten minutes with their baby, then their family came to greet him.

after their mother's had left, followed by Jonah and Payton, Esme and Zach slept at the hospital to be with Dean. the next morning, around 9am, the couple took their baby home.

people came to visit the baby for around two weeks. Esme had been working out to lose the bump. she was 2 weeks postpartum and looking almost the same as before.

{🎨🌻🌊🍃🗺}
a/n
teehee the next chapters gonna be cute :)