10

third person.
day 72.

after what happened the night before, Esme and Zach didn't go back to the bar. they both went back Esme's room, you can assume what happened next.

when Esme woke up, she felt an arm draped over her body from behind. she rubbed her eyes, turning over and hugging into Zach.

"good morning" Zach said in his morning voice, making Esme smile. he kissed her head and pulled her closer to him.

"morning" Esme said with a smile. Zach stretched, then sat up and got out of bed. he walked round the bed, towards the bathroom as Esme sat up and looked at him. "you're naked"

"so are you" Zach smirked. Esme flopped back down on the bed and pulled the duvet over herself. a few minutes passed, Zach came back in, pulling on his boxers and jeans from last night, then sitting on the edge of the bed by Esme.

"ohh shirtless Zach" Esme joked, pulling him closer to her. he kissed her, gently, then put a piece of hair behind her ear. "you look like you're gonna leave me"

"i need to take a shower, and change" Zach explained, taking her hand and kissing it gently. "you should too"

"just promise me as soon as i leave you won't run away again" Zach said and the girl nodded.

"i promise" Esme smiled. Zach kissed her once more, then before she knew it he was gone.

IMESSAGE.

jack
9:47am.

fancy a walk?

who with

just us

then sure

great
meet me in the reception?

yeah
give me ten mins

okay
read; 9:53am.

third person.

"hi" Esme said with a smile.

"hey" Jack returned, pulling her into a hug.

"so where'd you wanna go for a walk" Esme asked, pulling away from the hug.

"beach?"

the pair began to walk on the sand, holding their shoes as they walk. "i've missed you, Esme"

"i missed you too" Esme said with a smile.

"are you coming back to LA?" Jack asked, hoping for the answer everyone wanted.

"no" Esme answered, shaking her head. "i don't think so"

"why?" Jack asked.

"i don't think i'm ready yet" Esme replied, making Jack smile.

"that's okay" he empathised. "so who's that Elias guy?"