33

INSTAGRAM.

imzachherron, jonahmarais, and 172,289 others liked this post

esmeharrington: dean's outfit today <3

view all comments.

username: HES SO ADORABLE I CANT

username: he looks so much like zach

username: i cannot deal with the cuteness

username: i love how his names dean lile zach's middle name🥺🥺

paytonwest: ugh he's so cute
→username: aw
esmeharrington: i know🥺

username: the blue aw

imzachherron: our son is the most adorable thing to exist
esmeharrington: yup he's too cute

username: zach having a kid is dangerous

third person.

Zach's family and Esme's family were all sat at a table in a restaurant. Zach was sat with Dean on his knee as Esme sat opposite watching every move of her family.

both families were getting on, as one, and celebrating the birth of their new family member. with dinner and cake for dessert, everyone was enjoying their day unconditionally.

"Esme he's adorable" Reese said to the girl sitting next to her. "he's my nephew!"

"you can baby sit with Ryan sometime, if you'd like" Esme offered with a smile.

"i'd love to!" Reese squealed. Esme looked opposite her and saw Mason and Zach bonding over the baby. Esme smiled to herself and continued a conversation with Myta.

"we bought you some more clothes for him" Myta began. "babies grow fast, Esme, you'll need loads more before you know it"

"thank you so much, Myta" Esme thanked her, taking the gift bag from her. "aw i love them they're adorable"

INSTAGRAM.

esmeharrington's instagram story

third person.

Esme wasn't sure what her next steps would be. she was unsure of what the future would hold. but what she did know is that the family herself and Zach had began was something to live for, and something to love for.

another thing she knew was; maybe all good things can last forever.

{🌻🎨🌊🍃🗺}
a/n
:'(