Chapter 58

(A/N: idk how fan signs work.. so let's just assume this is how they work lol)

You barely got any sleep, maybe it was the events of the previous day playing in your head on loop like a beautiful movie or the excitement of the fan sign...

You were about to wake Maia up but then she said, "I'm up, don't bother"

"I didn't get sleep either" you said.

"I know, you were moving a lot" she said, "As if the concert wasn't enough to mess with my head, I swear we should've burned the tickets the day we got them" she sighed.

"I kinda agree, but that's cursed shit.. dont ever say that again" you said.

"Yeah sorry" she said.

"I'll be getting my period any moment.. my hormones are a mess" you said.

"Oh fuck.. on top of that the emotions are playing with us" she said.

"Bingo" you said.

"Bitches wake up" Eric barged into the room.

"We could've been naked Eric" you raised your eyebrows at him.

"Yeah whatever I'm interested in dicks.. and you don't have them" he said.

"Well, that's a fair point" Maia said.

"Anyway, get your lazy asses up and get ready, we're moving out in two hours" he said.

"Someone's bubbly" Maia said.

"Uh yeah bitch, this is my only chance to make Kim Seokjin fall in love with me" he said with a 'duh' expression.

"Honestly, I'd die if Taehyung says' hi' to me" Maia said, "hoping he'd fall in love is too much for me"

"Says the girl who has a smut account on instagram" you said, "and sometimes puts fluff content as well"

"With thousands of followers" Eric said, "and great content too"

"Oh shut up" she blushed, "oh by the way, are we going to that club tonight?"

"Another night of being wasted? Count me in" Eric said.

"Cant we skip that?" you said, "I'm already tired"

"Look at your face, you're touch deprived y/n, you should let your inner hoe out for one night, keep her back in tomorrow but let her out tonight" Eric said.

"Plus that's in the same hotel BTS is staying in" Maia jumped up and down.

"Yeah okay that motivates me a little" you said, "I cant promise about the hoe"

"That's my girl" Eric said.

You took a shower and put on a pretty dress (or whatever you like). You put your hair in a high ponytail and wore cute shoes along.

Perfect..

"Enjoy yourselves" your mom said, "and try not to cry.. also Maia, I hope you get Bang PD"

"Hahaha, Mrs. L/N, thank you" Maia laughed.

"Y/n, when is Mia coming back?" Eric asked.

"Oh she'll be back day after tomorrow, I cant wait to tease her" you said with an evil smile.

"You're evil" Maia said.

"I know"

You reached the venue exactly on time, there was high security everywhere.. so many bodyguards.. it would be impossible to come even within 10 metres of the area if you didn't have a ticket...