Chapter 39

AUTHOR'S POV: JIMIN (the stuff in italics is what's going on in chimchim's mind)

Apparently everyone had enjoyed the live A LOT.

It was trending on twitter, people on weverse were talking only about it, even Instagram was going crazy... all of Jimin's hyungs seemed to like it too, although they were being suspicious as to what Jimin and Taehyung were hiding...

Y/n hadn't replied, but he decided not to double text..

He had barely gotten time to reflect upon the previous texts she had sent, so he opened their chat;

y/n: but he remained my bias for like one full day..

y/n: that's it

y/n: all because of Jimin..that man has been wrecking my life since 1995.. and I wasn't even born then...

y/n: it's not like Taehyung stopped being my bias, but he shared the spot with Jimin.. both soulmates ruining my life together..

y/n: then there came a time, a month into the fandom, when I couldn't see anyone beyond Park Jimin.. he was literally everything.. my ultimate bias..and V became my bias wrecker..

y/n: then came Namjoon

y/n: followed by Yoongi

y/n: then Hoseok

y/n: Jin

y/n: and lastly Jungkook

y/n: and now, I have given all 7 of them the power to destroy me....

y/n: god, I'm dramatic..

y/n: but now that I think back on it, Jimin remained my sole bias for the longest timw

y/n: time*

y/n: well, he deserves to.. have you seen Park Jimin.. a fucking angel, ethereal beauty.. there's no one like him.. and there could never be...

y/n: ugh bye, you made me miss Jimin now..

y/n: I will watch soft Stan Jimin edits and videos now

y/n: okay bye

He hadn't really read these texts, but then y/n texted him about Taehyung who had decided to go live without even telling him...

One of these days I might have to kill him...but then I won't be able to live without him...ugh

He read the texts again, and again, and again, unfamiliar with the feeling that was building in his stomach, he was giggling and his heart was racing..

So this is what 'having butterflies in my stomach is'.. but they're summersaulting in my stomach..

"Wrecking my life since 1995, God, she's so dramatic" he said to himself, "well, yeah there is no one like me" he chuckled reading the texts.

He had just gone offline, thinking it was probably too late to reply to those texts but then his phone pinged;

M: oh my god y/n, did they really read your message?