Chapter 62

You were ready and Eric and Maia had reached on time to pick you up.

"You look hot y/n" Maia said.

"So do you" you giggled.

"So do I" Eric said.

"Kids, make sure you don't leave your drinks unattended, you never know what people are up to these days" your mom said.

"Dont worry Mrs. L/n, y/n is a professional drinker" Eric said.

"She's a what now?" your mom asked.

"Um, nothing mom, byeeee" you said and rushed both your friends out.

The club was huge, and very classy, it had great ambience, the lighting was so amazing, smoke curling everywhere, but as soon as you reached, you felt like leaving;

"Why the fuck is this place so crowded?" you shouted over the deafeningly loud music.

"It's the same reason we're here" Maia said.

"BTS" you and Eric said together.

"But this is crazy, honestly, we won't even be able to see them if they decided to come here" Eric said.

"But we're here to get wasted, okay drinks on me, Kim Taehyung said hi to me, I'm very happy" Maia said.

You didn't argue because it was rare for Maia to ever pay for anything, not that you had a problem with that, but this was fun..

After about 3 shots;

"That dude is totally checking you out" Maia said.

"Who me?" Eric asked.

"Nah, y/n" Maia said, already slurring.

"Where.. oh he's cute" Eric said, "y/n, go be a whore"

"What the fuck. Why" you said, not even paying attention to that guy and continued ordering drinks for all three of you.

"Because he's cute and we can see how you need to get your attention off that Korean dude" Eric said.

"How-" you started.

"We're your friends, and we're not stupid, we might not be as smart as you but we're not dumb" Maia said, "but seriously y/n, he's really cute and he's coming over now"

"Hey" someone said in a deep voice.

You turned around to see a very handsome man, "Okay he's cute" you said a little too loud, "and I said that too loud, okay I'm drunk already.... HEY" you told the guy.

"I'm glad you find me cute" he laughed, "What's your name, beautiful?" he asked, smiling.

"Dude, I appreciate the flirting but I'm here with friends right now, and I really wish to spend time with them.. I hope you dont mind" you said.

"Ah, damn, I was hoping to get to know you.. but the night is young" he said.

"Yes, keep hoping, I need to dance, see you later" you said and dragged Eric and Maia on the dance floor.

You left your drinks behind on your table.

"I have really lost track of English music" Maia said, "I dont even know what song this is"

"God, exactly, SAME" you said, "the other day my cousin asked me if I listened to Shawn Mendes' new song and it took me five seconds to remember who Shawn Mendes is" you giggled.

"Y/n, you did wrong to that poor thing" Eric said, "he was a cutie"

"He said the night is young, he can find me later, don't worry" you said and urged them to dance.

All three of you danced like there was no tomorrow, not caring about what others are thinking, switching between looking sexy and looking like lunatics..

Everyone seemed to be lost in themselves, drinks spilling everywhere, people tripping because of being so wasted, extremely loud music, couples making out in every corner, everyone dancing, covered in sweat but not a care in the world, everyone was shouting and singing along to the music, the environment seemed hyped, happiness all around, you couldn't help but lose yourself completely, letting your body move along to the beats like a puppet on strings...

I know I'll be hungover tomorrow, so let's make this worth it..

You headed over to the bar to get your drinks and spilled some of Maia's drink on the way but managed to get the rest without any trouble.

"Does it taste different?" you scrunched your nose when you took a sip from your drink.

"Nope, it's the same" Eric said.

"You spilled mine y/n" Maia pouted.

"Why does mine taste different.. and stronger?" you asked looking at your drink.

Meh, what the hell..

You continued drinking it despite the weird taste..and continued dancing..thrice you felt like someone was watching you, intently, like a hungry animal, but whenever you'd turn, there'd be no one..

You danced for around two hours and became more intoxicated by the second.

"What the fuck?? it's 1 am" you said, "and we didn't even see BTS.. why did I waste my sexy dance here?"

"Do you call your chicken dance sexy?" Maia asked between hiccups., "oh shit my head aches, I'm gonna puke"

"Yeah me too, should we head back?" Eric asked.

"Yes please" Maia said, almost throwing up.

"I'm gonna pee and be back real soon okay" you said.

"Okay, I'm gonna ask the driver to get the car, Maia is with me" Eric said.

"I'll see you outside" you said and headed to the washroom.

You were feeling extremely dizzy and you almost tripped twice while going to the washroom..

But I've been drunk worse than this..now I cant even see properly...what are these white spots..

While you were waiting in the queue outside the washroom, you opened your phone;

57 texts and 8 missed calls from M..

Wow, now he cares?

You opened the texts, most of it made no sense to your drunk self but they seemed to be saying the same thing..

"I wanna meet you, now, please"

But you didn't reply and just kept your phone inside your bag and hurried to the washroom, unable to hold your pee any longer.

You left your bag outside...

AUTHOR'S POV

Just as Eric was about to call y/n asking her to rush because Maia had already thrown up, he got a text from her;

y/n: hey, you remember the guy who approached me? yeah, I guess I'm gonna stay a little longer

Eric: y/n, you're wasted, please dont be stupid, come out

y/n: im a grown woman, just leave me here and get going

She's always telling me how she's still a baby and now she's all grown?

Eric: you sure?

y/n: yes, bye

HELLOOOO

WHY IS IT SO COLD??!!

I LOVE WINTERS BUT ITS SO COLD..