Chapter 61

You were extremely dizzy on the way back home, the entire experience had been so unreal and so emotional that you finally broke down and started crying.

Maia had fainted after Taehyung had said hi to her.. she barely met the other members, Eric almost puked after Jin called him handsome, now he couldn't stop pooping.. you asked him if he ate something wrong, maybe it was food poisoning, but you knew this was how he reacted to anxiety...

Well, people have different coping mechanisms..

"Do you guys still want to go? Aren't you tired?" you asked both of them hopefully.

"Y/n, I need to get drunk in order to digest what happened today" Maia said.

"Yes please, we can rest for a while but we move at 9 pm" Eric said.

"Ugh, alright" you said.

You dropped Maia and Eric and they promised to pick you up by 8:45pm.

There couldn't be a worse day for this... why did my periods have to be so close? Ugh I hate this emotional roller coaster..

You were having terrible mood swings and you realized that the best thing you could do was lie down and toss your phone aside because you had a tendency to pick up fights for no reason while pmsing.

But that very moment, M texted.. you finally gave into temptation and opened the text.

M: hey angel

M: did you have fun?

y/n: you seriously love playing with my emotions don't you?

You unsent the message as soon as you hit send, but it was too late..this was your pms talking.

Y/n, please stop talking to him, you'll end up hurting him..and yourself..

But nope, too late...

M: I read it

M: I'm sorry

M: was that meant for me?

This smug asshole..

y/n: I dont really allow people to play with my feelings you know

y/n: yes that was 100% meant for you

y/n: you know what? we shouldn't talk

M: wait y/n

M: what happened?

M: did something happen at the fanmeet?

M: did someone upset you? was it not what you expected?

y/n: oh, the fanmeet couldn't be better, it was great

y/n: but you

y/n: you upset me

y/n: you upset me everyday

y/n: please, you nameless, faceless man, let's not talk, at least not now