Chapter 5

You picked up the call, the Eric and Maia were arguing about something (well, that's not new), they didn't even notice that you had picked up the call..

.

.

.

"NO BITCH! KIM SEOKJIN LOOKS THE BEST AND I WILL NOT HEAR ANYTHING AGAINST MY HUSBAND, MR. WWH" Eric shouted.

"OH FUCK YOU, KIM TAEHYUNG LOOKS LIKE A SCULPTURE.. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON IT.. HE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN. PERIODT" Maia cried.

.

.

Ah, the usual shit, you thought.

.

.

"Well, y/n is here, hear it from her now, I know she'll say my taetae looks the best." Maia said.

"come on, tell her how amazing Jin looks" Eric said.

"Wellllllll, all of them look like angels, and I just couldn't ever choose one.. but this particular photoshoot we're talking about.. the one that recently came out, right? you asked

" YES" "YES" they said in unison.

"Yoongi looks the best"

"what even y/n"

"come on bitch"

"what, I mean it.. just look at him serve the visuals, and legit eating everyone up in the process, absolutely stunning"

" I won't argue, I kinda agree, it's just that, I feel TOO LOYAL TO MY BIAS" Maia said

"well, Suga has been my bias wrecker ever since Daechwita came out..." Eric sighed..

.

.

Now, something about your two best friends;

Eric, 20, the "cool gay friend" everyone wants, gets along with everyone, has THE BEST fashion sense and you're not even exaggerating, super confident, loves being the centre of attention, knows the effect he has on BOTH guys and girls. Hates being in relationships, scared of commitment.. the only person he loves more than himself is KIM SEOKJIN (Well, who doesn't) but Eric is heavily Jin biased.. you suspect he has a shrine of him or something in a corner in his house.

Maia, 19, the "I-might-look-cold-but-im-the-softest-person-ever", she has that constant resting bitch face but she never means it

Maia, 19, the "I-might-look-cold-but-im-the-softest-person-ever", she has that constant resting bitch face but she never means it.. won't even hurt an ant intentionally, she's shy but people mistake it for having an attitude. A very hard Taehyung Stan.. has a secret smut page on instagram dedicated to BTS, has around 107k followers but you'd never guess it's her.. she comes off THAT innocent..her boyfriend thinks she's the sweetest angel and she likes him a lot(less than V though) but you think he's a real dickhead..you don't really trust boys who are *not* Korean or *not* fictional or *not* Eric after your ex played a number on you. She makes lovely puppy eyes when she wants to get work done..

 She makes lovely puppy eyes when she wants to get work done

.

.

"ANYWAY" Eric said, "What's been up with you y/n?"

"Mia woke me up by telling me the house is on fire.."

"how much I adore your little sister.." Maia said.

"well, fuck you" you retorted.

"I just saw Jimin's Selca and I drooled.." you said again

"Im sure Mia drooled too.." Eric said

"her mind has been corrupted.. and she's a baby" you said

"SHE'S 14 Y/N L/N" Maia said..

"I had my first kiss when I was 14" Eric said..

" you should be happy she's drooling over guys who are 85903043853 miles away" Maia said.

"well, so am I.." you said in tiny.

"aw, we're doomed" Maia said

"well, YOU are, im not, I have plenty of guys AND girls who want me.. dont want the girls though.." Eric said

"all YOU want, is Kim seokjin" you said

"why must you hurt me like that y/n...." Eric said

"I got a text from a stranger today.. it had me rolling on the floor "

"spill" maia said

"asked me if im a stylist"

Eric snorted

"yes that was exactly my reaction"

"hahahaha that's some epic shit"

.

.

"Y/N COME OUT ALREADY!!!!" You heard Mia's voice

"oh shit I forgot, okay I'll talk to you bitches later"

"bye y/n"

"I hope you become a good stylist hoe"

you sass rolled your eyes like Jimin and cut the call...

Please vote and comment!!