Chapter 55

You were staring at Jin, shifting your attention from Hoseok who had just finished speaking  when Maia called you;

"Y/n" she said.

"Can you guys stop troubling me? Unlike you, I have 7 biases in this group" you snapped, "it's a task to focus on all of them at once, so I'm gonna do it one by one.. I know you're gonna ask me to look at Taehyung, I agree he looks super handsome, but please, it's Seokjin time.."

"Jeez, alright bitch, I was just asking you to look at the maknae line, they're whispering to each other and giggling" she said, "oh fuck, did Jungkook just look in our direction? Oh my god, now Yoongi too? And is my winter bear trying to find someone?" 

"What? Taehyung is trying to find someone too?" you asked, shifting your gaze to the maknae line + Suga as Jimin started speaking.

"What do you mean?" Maia asked.

Wait, what the fuck just happened? Did THE PARK JIMIN look at me?

"Y/n" Maia said, "I asked you something"

Holy shit, again?

"Y/n" she shook your arm, "Y/N I AM TALKING TO YOU" 

Without looking at her, you held her chin and asked her to face forward..

"Dude, Jimin is talking" you said.

Okay, eye contact cannot be coincidental 3 times in a row..

You were frozen.. his glance was so powerful.. his eyes, beautiful.. you found yourself falling in love with this breathtakingly gorgeous man for the millionth time..

Are you fucking kidding me Park Jimin?

Oh my God, WILL YOU STOP LOOKING AT ME? OR MAYBE NOT? CAN'T YOU SEE ME STRUGGLING BECAUSE OF THIS? MY MOUTH IS LITERALLY HANGING OPEN AND I CAN DO NOTHING TO SHUT IT..

"Haha, Namjoon Hyung just told me that I should stop speaking because I'm talking a lot" Jimin said, "but what can I do, I love you all so much" , and he looked at you again.

This time, however, you did trip.. it almost felt impossible to keep balance and you were wearing shoes.. how does one trip in shoes, while standing, you had no idea..

But thankfully, before you could fall and make a fool out of yourself in front of everyone ft. Jimin, Diego caught you by holding your waist.

You shot him a quick thank you and looked back at Jimin who seemed to gaze at Diego for one second and then looked at anyone but you..

You thought it was merely a coincidence that Jimin looked at you, but then Jungkook spoke and he too made eye contact..

Hehe, I'm just standing in a lucky position.. but I swear to god I will faint if they don't stop looking here...

Next Taehyung spoke, followed by Yoongi and then Namjoon..

After all of them were done speaking, they performed Dionysus..

Something about the song..it was so intoxicating.. plus, seeing them perform live.. the entire crowed seemed drugged..and the ARMY bombs with changing colors made it so magical..you were screaming the lyrics at the top of your lungs, somehow you knew Korean.. you were dancing like there'd be no tomorrow..