Chapter 9

You went outside for a jog, all decked up, wearing a mask, carrying a sanitizer.. sure the cases were lesser now, but one had to take precautions..

.

.

After about 30 minutes or so, you came back home.. went back to your room and opened your laptop. There was a research project you were working on and it was still in the initial stages..

.

.

You sat on your study table, which was just in front of the big window in your room..

The house adjacent to your own was similar to yours.. you've been living here for the past 18 years.. over the years two families have lived in that house..

The first one was an elderly couple.. very sweet people.. sadly both of them had passed away..

The other was a man.. very mysterious.. he recently moved from here..

.

.

You could see one of the rooms from your own room.. but no one had ever used that room before. So you never really paid attention to it, however the light was switched on today...

The new neighbors your mother was talking about had shifted to this house.

You tried to see if someone was inside the room but the sight that DID meet your eyes..

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS THAT IS A MOUTH WATERING, PANTY DROPPING, 7 COURSE MEAL...

You could not stop staring at that beautifully sculpted man..who even is that Greek God.. sure your mom said he was handsome but you were  so not prepared for this..

A dude in his 20s, who had probably just showered,  came out wearing nothing but a towel, his golden skin was shining, his black hair were wet, you didn't even need to look at his face because his chest was too distracting, but you looked up anyway..HOT DAMN..I mean, sure he has the body.. but did he HAVE TO HAVE THE LOOKS TOO???!!! 

Your head was empty.. except for one thought.." I wanna lick those abs and some other stuff too..."

.

.

You didn't realize you were still staring because that dude opened his window and asked "you want me to wipe that drool?"

ah, fuck..

Please vote and comment!!