Chapter 1

Edit: Feb 13, 2021- I JUST REALISED HOW SHORT THE INITIAL CHAPTERS ARE😂
They'll get longer.. I promise!!!

You're Y/n L/n, a 20 year old girl living in (feel free to choose the country). You're majoring in the sciences (again, feel free). A free spirited, weird, awkward, confident, fun to be around, learning to love yourself, obsessed with BTS, funny, kind, did I say weird? Anyway, these are some words used to describe "you".. (feel free to add).

You like to flaunt your weird.

You love reading and listening to music.. not only kpop.. but mostly kpop.. and only BTS..because you feel loyal and bound to them..

You secretly like TxT and have started stanning ENHYPHEN already.. basically you're loyal to the BigHit fam..

You live with your family.. a loving family.. your mom and your little sister and a cat..no it's not named yoongi..you didn't Stan BTS when you got it..

You love making conversations awkward.. it's kinda your "thang".

Epiphany is your *soul song* because you're learning to love yourself...

You LOVE torturing yourself.. which is why you're OT7...ah fvck..

YOU'RE TRYING TO TEACH YOURSELF KOREAN BUT YOU'RE LEGIT NOWHERE..

A SOFT AND HARD STAN.. BASICALLY LIVING OFF FANFICTIONS AND *uhm uhm* SMUTS...

.

.

.

.

"FUCK online classes.." that's the only thing on your mind every single day.. you're hating this entire scenario(who isn't) "but how the fuck can they expect us to study online????"

Anyway, you sit on the bed now, keeping your laptop aside and taking your phone..

*15 notifications- instagram*

*53 notifications- WhatsApp*

*6 notifications-snapchat* -OH STOP WITH THE STREAKS ALREADY..do I need to block you now?

You get trustfrated and throw your phone aside.. this excessive screen time is definitely gonna get your headaches back AND gonna give you glasses....

You go to the washroom to freshen up, come back, realize that you have a severe case of FOMO, open your phone, find another 20 notifications on WhatsApp.. apparently two of your classmates have gotten into a fight...*ooo, tea*

No matter what you tell people, you've always been a sucker for drama.. being into dramatics yourself.. you CANNOT resist a good show..

But before you could open your class group, you get a notification from an unknown number...

*unknown*: Good evening, I got your contact from my manager. Since we're traveling in December, we need a stylist.. I was told you're the best. Please confirm if you're free two months from now. Thank you.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT GUYSSSSSSS!!!!!

okay good night