Chapter 2

Bts POV:

The morning wasn't very welcoming to the boys. Shouts and cries were heard. While one of them was in their room drenched in sweat.

Jin was laying in his bed with a high fever. The pounding head was killing him and he was restless. It's started early in the night when he woke up from a nightmare. Jin didn't remember what his nightmare was about, but he only felt fear and loneliness from it.

Jin was quite smart to understand that this ruckus cost one of his soulmates and in the morning he saw who was at fault. Only if he would able to find him/her/them. His last soulmate.

While other soulmates were in a slight panic about Jin's state. Namjoon and Yoongi knew the real cause of it. Yoongi left to calm youngest while Namjoon entered Jin's room to look at his other half.

"It's stupid to ask, but how are you?" Namjoon asked sitting on the side of the bed. Jin weakly smiled with his eyes sparkling.

"I'm been better. You know we need to find him or her quickly. It's cannot keep happening and you know it. It's bad for all of us. I'm worried about our last soulmate" Jin confessed.

It was true. They were happy all together. All seven against evil in the world, but they knew that they were missing their last eight pieces. Their bond wasn't completed without the last soul.

Jin lifted his shirt. On his chest layer a beautiful mark. Seven glorious flowers shined with vines all around them. And one not yet bloomed flower close to Jin's heart. It was his soulmate's mark.

After meeting each of his pieces, each time flower bloomed and Jin knew it was them, his other half. But it painted him that he didn't find his last.

Namjoon saw the longing look in Jin's eyes and he took grab of his lover's hand. Jin looked at him with hopeful eyes. Jin believed if this flower is closest to his heart its means his last piece was closest to his soul.

"Joon, I want to find him/her/them. I want to finish our bond and live a happy life with all of us. It is too much to ask?" Jin asked his eyes started to tear up.

"No, it's not. I promise we promise Jin that we find our last. We will be happy. Now you try to relax for us, okay? We leaving for university and Hoseok stays with you. Get better love" Namjoon kissed the hand of Jin and left the room.

He went to the younger ones and told them everything. They didn't keep any secrets from each other. Younger ones understand the pain of Jin. After all, they all felt that they missing someone.

They promised that they do their best to find the last piece. They didn't like how it was hurting Jin or others. All they needed now is their eight soulmates. They were their cure.

"So if it's discussed. I and Jungkook need to leave for art history. We already late" Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook wrist and running of their shared house.

Yoongi and Namjoon had little smiles on their face seeing their littles ones slightly better and with determination to find their other soulmate.

"I believe we need to leave to Yoongi. We don't want to be late for composing." Namjoon said and left to take his things for the lecture.

"I believe you Hobi stay with Jin. Look after him" Yoongi hugged Hoseok and ruffled his hair. Hoseok happily smiled at him. "Don't worry. I take care of him. I love him" Hobi beamed.

"Wait Hyung, I'm doing with you" Jimin shouted and sprinted to the room with his bag. He was leaving for his dance practice.

Soon Joon showed up and they all left their house, going to university. Hoseok made breakfast and take them to Jin's room. He knew that he was hungry. He knocked on the door and went in.

"I hope you aren't sleeping. I made breakfast. It's nothing fancy as you can make but I tried my best" Hoseok said and settled down next to Jim in the bed with food.

"It's okay Hobi. I love it." Jin smiled and thanked his soulmate. "Hobi, I hope we find them soon. I want all of us happy and together." Jin said with sight.

"Me too. It's all of us wish that" Hoseok sadly smiled looking at his lover's face.