Chapter 13

Ray pov :

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook dragged me to their rooms to show around. Their smiles and giggles melted my heart. They looked so pure and happy at this moment. I looked at their faces admired their eternal beauty.

Jimin was more into short height, but it wasn't a bad thing. No, it was something that he only could pull of. His puffy pink hair looked so good on him. His eyes hold sparkles in them and his lips. Oh, his lips were so beautifully pinkish plump, that every girl or boy would die for his lips.

Taehyung was a literal example of handsome. His long black and curly hair. His tan and good build figure. His smile was one of my favorite, his boxy smile, where his eyes disappear. He had three moles on his face, but one that stood to me was on his nose, it was so cute. His eyes were unique and it makes him more special.

Jungkook had a strong build figure. His long blonde hair swayed on his face, it made me just to stroke his hair with my fingers. He gave me one of his famous bunny smiles. He was manly with tattoos and all, but to me, he was just a cute boy with a pure heart.

My heart clenched. How could I betray them, leave them? I don't know them entirely, but my heart was so detached from them already. Like I would give them a world if I could.

All my life, my family stood first. I always put my sister and even my twin brother before me, just to make them happy. So that's why, I was so immersed to save my sister, but after meeting them, my strong will is slowly fading.

We didn't even bond yet, but they already hold my heart in their hands. How could they? One look at their eyes made me swoop for them. Like their pulled spell on me. Is this soulmate's bond? To feel so dedicated to them.

No-no-no. I can't let my plan slip. I can't let my sister die. I would never forgive myself for that. She is my life, my hope, and my only family. After everything she was here for me, so I would be there for her. I let my twin a long time ago, so she only who I have now.

"Ray... Ray!" someone softly shook my shoulder, pulling me from my internal thoughts. I looked up and saw a serious Jimin face. He was confused and lost? "You good here Ray?" He asked with worry in his voice.

"Yeah. Something crossed my mind, but I'm all good" I tried to smile, but it was fake and I think they saw that. Jimin slowly nodded at me. "We were worried that we lost you one moment" He hesitantly said.

"Don't worry really. So where next?" I said looking at them all three. Jungkook gave me bunny smile and took my hand in his. "We can go to my room! I have some games there and I could show some of my works" Jungkook dragged me to his room across the one where we just were.

He opened the door and I looked around. It gave so many Jungkook vibes. It was slight emo and I saw the gaming zone. I also saw a lot of things, used for video production. "You into video production?" I asked Jungkook.

He smiled more widely if even that is possible. "Yes, it's my major. Come here I will show you some of my works" Jungkook took me to his table with a huge computer monitor and pulled a seat for me. I gladly sit down and he started showing the videos he took.

I glanced at the back to Taehyung and Jimin. They both looked proudly at Jungkook. I felt that their gaze holds not only pride for Jungkook but love too. They loved him for his passion.

Can I feel that someday? Can I feel loved? These thoughts clouded my mind. Can I fit with them? I looked at Jungkook, who was looked so innocent at the moment. He was so happy to show his work to me. To me, who was just a simple person?

My sister always told me how special and unique I was. She told me how each person was his own. How each person was special in some way. He told, how the universe took time to create each of us. She always reminded me, not to give and fight for myself.

My sister showed me every different aspect of life. She tough me to work for my happiness. Her words still ringed in my mind 'Remember Ray, you need to work for your dream. Life isn't given for misery'. I knew that I need to live my fullest.

It was easier to say than to do. When every step universe crushes your dream. I feel like the universe just forgot me, but it still gave me seven beautiful soulmates. How much I want to love them and feel loved by them.

I can't. I need to let go of my mind now. My tears pooled in my eyes and I broke down. I hugged the first person closed to me. I hugged Jungkook. I felt how he stiffed, but he quickly hugged me back and relaxed. "Thank you" I whispered. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. Maybe soon I leave, but just let me savor this moment. This moment with my soulmates.

///////<A/N>\\\\\\\\
We reached 2k reads!!!

I can't believe it. Thank you so much. You are the best and don't forget that!! 💜💜💜💜🥺🥺🥺

Be safe! 💜