Chapter 33

Ray pov:

I

stood still in my place. My mind was racing and I felt chill run on my skin. They were here. They found me. I don't know if I'm strong enough to leave them. They are my soulmates and bond is trying his best to get me to them.

"Why are you here?" I whispered. Namjoon stood up and went to stand in front of me. He took hold of my small hands and run his thumbs on my knuckles. He had his sweet smile with two dimples popping out.

"We here to listen to your side of the story. We here to talk about everything. We just don't want to lose you. I can't lose you" his voice trembled and looking at his eyes, he was holding his tears. I came to do that. I can talk with them.

"Okay. We can talk" I said and sit down on the chair near my sister's bed. I glanced at all of them and saw how tense they were. I cause of it. They were broken because of me. I will never forgive myself for causing them this pain.

Jin started "First, we want to tell you that we understand that you doing this because she is your sister and family is very important, but you need to think about us too. Ray, we are soulmates, we are family. Don't forget that"

I locked my eyes with his. "It's just, she was with me all my life. She was in my hardest and darkest times. She was holding me in one piece. It's hard to let her go, and knowing that I have a chance to save her making it even worst."

Hoseok went to me and took my hand in his. "I have a sister too. She is very close to me. And I understand your pain but do you think about what your sister would want. Think about it"

Namjoon glanced and my sister then at me. "Ray, your sister lost her soulmate. It's the most painful thing to happen. She is in pain, that's why she locked herself in a coma. She lost her peace of soul. She lost her love"

I know. She and Yuta were everything. They were lovers and best friends. I always envied how much they loved each other. They were perfect together. They had each other to love and hold. They had the greatest love of them all. And my sister lost him.

I broke into tears and Jimin runs to me and tightly hugged me. He buried his face to my neck and I did the same to his neck. He smelled sweet. Apples and cinnamon. He smelled like home. He was my new home. They all were.

"It's hard. It's hard to let her go. It's hard not to see her smile and hear her encouraging words. She was with me. She was part of me. I wanted to be selfish and keep her with me, that I didn't even though about her pain. I'm sorry" I sobbed into Jimin's neck while he strokes my hair.

The room was silent. No one told anything. Jimin hummed into my ear and Hobi still was holding my arm. The warmth they give to me was worth everything. "I'm sorry" I whispered again and again. I was sorry for hurting them, for being selfish.

Yoongi went close to us and kneeled to my eyes level. "Kitten, please don't cry. We all do mistakes, but you can change them. We would be at your worst and best. We eight together through the pain and happiness" he said lovingly.

I sniffed a couple of times more and pulled my head from Jimin's neck, but he still had his hands around me. "So what now?" I asked, even I knew the answer. I will try. I will try for them. For my new family, my lovers, my soulmates.

"Now, it's time to say goodbye. We can stay with you if you want. And even if it's painful you need to let her go. She will go back to her soulmate. That's how the universe wrote their lives, their love story. Don't worry, they will be together" Hoseok whispered to me.

I nodded. It was true. Even the truth was painful and even I didn't want to realize it. This can't keep going on. 'Goodbye' was the hardest word I could say to her.

"Please, can I have my time with her alone? I would say goodbye to her. Just two of us." I said in a broken voice. They nodded and left us one by one. Jin stopped and looked at me "We will talk with the doctor" he said and I nodded.

Lastly, Jimin let me go. He cupped my face in his hand and looked into my eyes. His eyes hold so many emotions. They were so beautiful, he was so beautiful. He sweetly pecked my lips and connected our foreheads. "I love you. We love you"

He stood up and glanced at me last time. Doors closed and I looked at an empty place. "I love you too" I whispered. It was time to let go. New life is waiting for me.

///////<A/N>\\\\\\
Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you all for your reads and votes. And thank you for your follow.

Be safe!💜💜💜