Chapter 40

I was beyond happy. After hard times and many life challenges here where I'm now. Standing by my side with my seven incredible and perfect soulmates.

They thought me so much. They didn't let me go. They taught me to never give up, they didn't let me give up. My soulmates are my family now, my best friends, and my lovers. How romantic its sounds.

I smiled. Finally, I'm somewhere. Somewhere happy and cozy. I'm at home. "What at you smiling pretty?" I heard a voice asking at the back.

I spun around and smiled happily seeing one of my soulmates." Just thinking how lucky I am, to have you and the others" I honestly answered. He came to me and pulled me in his arms.

His head was on too of mine and his hands around my waist as my hand around his torso. "We are the lucky ones to have you. You are our pretty and lovely soulmate" his word sunk in my heart.

His face came closer to mine, our breath mingles together. "You don't even imagine, how much I love you, now much you mean to me, to us" he whispered.

I nodded, a couple of tears flowed from my eyes. "I love you too. All of you" I whispered and he smiled. He leaned closer to me and our lips connected.

His plush lips pushed into mines as he deepened our kiss. His hot tongue came to my mouth exploring every single corner. This kiss was hot and passionate.

He pulled me even closer by grabbing my head and my hands pulled his hair. We wanted to blend. To became one. And this kiss made to want him even more if that possible.

We came short of breath as he leaned back from me but our hands were on each other still. He looked deep into my eyes, connecting our foreheads. His beautiful gummy smile shined all my world.

"You so amazing Ray" Yoongi whispered, his eyes sparkled as I let a giggle. "And you are my only one perfect. I couldn't wish anyone as beautiful as you. My love" I said.

He pulled me into another hug and I hear his silent laugh. Moments like these I would always hold them close to me. It was perfect. My life with them was amazing.

Someone clapped from the door frame and I looked in front seeing my tall handsome soulmate. "It was quite a show to see you too cuddling with each other. But where is my kisses" he said puckering his lips?

Yoongi let me go as I went straight to my other soulmate's hands and pecked his plump and pinkish lips. "There you go Jin" I giggle as he frowned.

"I want a hot kiss something you and Yoongi had a minute ago," Jin said acting sad, but I know he was just joking around. So I pulled his head to connect our lips.

He was shocked for a moment but quickly pulled me closer and deeper into our kiss. I didn't let him go any further as I pulled from him and innocently smiled and he pouted, his lips skilled from the kiss.

"I will give it to you this time. But just wait, when we will be alone. I won't let you go this easily" Jin smirked as he saw my red face.

Yoongi laughed at us and then looked at Jin. "What you wanted?" He asked and Jin looked at Yoongi with a smile. I glanced at both of them still being in Jin's arms.

"Take, message me saying that he and Jimin took Juni already and they will come back shortly, so we will gather in the living room to greet our sister," Jin said.

"Sister?" I asked. Yoongi looked at me. "Yeah, Jimin's sister Juni is like our family member too. She is our little sister. Don't  worry you fall in life with her too"

"Yoongi is right. She is so cute and we love her so much. But of course, she and Jimin are the closest. He spoils her much more than we" Jim said and Yoongi nodded at his words.

"So, come on. You gonna meet our little sister" Jin said taking my right hand and Yoongi came from the other side taking my left hand in his. We left to join each other in the living room.

Standing there with two of my soulmates hand by hand and looking at my other soulmates was the moment I cherish for life. Their happiness became mine.

I couldn't ask anything more. I have them and they have me. I just know that it's just the start of our happy life. It was euphoric. I will always be thankful for my soulmates, who made my life more beautiful and brighter.

////////<A/N>\\\\\\\
Our ride in this book will end soon. It would be sad letting this book. My other books hopefully would be good as this one.

Don't forget to check my new book. "Tomorrow's dream| TXT" it's a spinoff of this book.

Don't forget to vote and comment💜