Chapter 37

3rd person:

The room went silent after Namjoon's words. They had serious matters to discuss. Now that they all together and safe, they still have to talk about their further plans.

"I want to stay for a little here in Japan. To plan and attend my sister's funeral." Ray started. Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook gave her full attention. "We understand that and we can stay here for a little more," Namjoon said.

Ray looked up and shook her head. "I want to stay alone here. It's nothing bad, I swear. I just need time alone. To come with all that happened in this short time. I'm not running from you. It's just..." Ray trailed.

Jungkook hugged her from behind. His strong hands had a firm grip on her. He didn't want to leave her alone. Not when it's a hard and sad time for her. But he wanted to give her time and space. He didn't want her to regret anything and leaving her for a little time, maybe it's a good idea for all of them.

"We understand. You just lost your only family you had. We just worry about you. We don't want you heartbroken, but if that's what you want. We will give you time and space." Jin nodded at her, giving her his handsome smile.

"Jin is right. We will not deny your decision, but if you promise that you don't do anything stupid and harsh. You are very important to us." Namjoon agreed with his oldest soulmate.

Ray had few tears in her eyes. Why she runs away from them? When they all so supportive and loving. They were her rock. They were her family now. But time alone all she wanted now. Ray needed her thoughts in place before starting her life with her amazing soulmates.

"Thank you for your understanding. I need this. I'm lost right now and I still need to say a final goodbye to my sister, with this place. You can stay till the funeral" Ray stated.

Jungkook pecked her cheek. "We will stay till then. We can also help with the funeral if you want." He said. He felt so content with her in his hands and he can't wait for their happy and bright future together as eight.

"Yeah. We will be of help if you want. And we still have to talk with others. I think they will give you time, maybe it's harder with Yoongi but it's nothing to worry about" Jin said.

"Okay, you can help me with funeral matters. And I know we have to talk altogether and I don't want to drag time. So maybe we can do this today. Just drop it" Ray seriously stated.

"Good idea. As soon we have everything in place, we can spend time together till we leave and then reunion again" Namjoon said with dimples poking his cheeks. He was so tall but adorable as he can.

"So, it's settled then. We will discuss more today. For now, what about we all have a shower and breakfast" Jin said. They all nodded. He came closer to Ray and pecked her cheek leaving for the bathroom.

***************

The afternoon came quickly as soulmates spend time together. After breakfast, Jin with Ray went to the hospital to deal with paperwork about Kora's body. And after they have done it they came to their buddle of soulmates on the hotel.

Maknae line could keep their hands away from their female soulmate. They kept giving her pecks on her cheeks and lips. Holding her hands. And cuddle, while watching others. They just loved her warmth so much it's was hard to let go.

Hyung line was a little sad as they couldn't hold Ray in their own hands. But they were happy seeing her in the youngest boys' hold. It was a cute sight to see. They were so happy with their lovely soulmates' family.

It's was time to discuss. As they all sit down in Jin and Namjoon's room. Three of them knew what Ray has to say, so they let her start and then if needed to give their opinion and calm others.

"I already spoke with Joon, Jinnie, and Kook about this, but I wanted you all to know." Ray started standing up from her place. " I'm going to stay in Japan for a little longer and I want to do it alone. To think about everything"

Jimin and Taehyung brows furrowed. " But we just came together. You just lost your sister. Do you think it's a good idea for us to leave?" Jimin asked as he was holding Taehyung hand in his.

"I thought about it. You will stay till the funeral. But I need this. I do. I need to stay to say goodbye to my memories and this place. I need time and space to gather my thoughts together. I don't want to hurt any of you. And I think it's for the best" Ray said keeping eye contact with all of them.

Yoongi was silent all this time, holding Hoseok's hand. He looked up. He was hurt, he didn't want to lie, but if she wanted this he will let her have her time. He didn't want to trap her.

Hoseok understands her. It was a hard time for her. And sometimes alone helping. He knew she will come back to them as they were her soulmates. So he nodded at her.

"We understand you. If that's what you want, that good. But promise to come back. Promise not to leave us. From now on, we all in this together till the day we will pass" Yoongi seriously stated.

Ray smiled and went to hug her grumpy soulmate. "I promise. I won't leave as you all I have now." She whispered but they all heard her. She pulled from a hug and smiled widely. "I love you all"

////////<A/N>\\\\\\\
'Butter' is coming.

This book reached 80k reads.

TXT comeback is coming.

I'm dead, that's it.

Vote, comment and follow.

Don't forget to be safe!!!