Chapter 10

Ray pov:

I was panicking. I barely can take my breath. It's like a whole world stopped exactly that moment. Everything was so messed up right now. Why this happening to me? Why the universe hates me so much? I'm just a human trying to survive.

I know, I did stupid just running from there, but I wasn't in my right mind exact that moment. I can't believe, that I have these perfect soulmates. I always expected to have some loser or maybe a normal silent soulmate.

But, no. The universe had other plans for me. Not only it gave me seven soulmates, but they needed to be this good. I didn't want that. I didn't want to hurt them. To leave them heartbroken. Because I was planning to do.

I already stepped into my apartment tired and with a full head of thoughts. I lazily pulled to my bedroom and lay on my bed looking at my ceiling. Wow, I never saw how white my ceiling was. I blinked a couple of times and stood up, a headwind to shower.

I stood in the shower. Hot water was running on my body. I closed my eyes and all of their faces run into my mind. I just wanted to be their friend and they would have just helped in my situation, but we ended soulmates. How fuck up this is.

My plan shattered in the million pieces. The doctor already told me, even with soulmates bond, this operation is risky and one of us can not survive it. I heard how much it's pain when you lose a piece of your soul.

How can I do this for these boys? They were so friendly when they expected to help me. Now, I need to play a bad guy and hurt them. How can I do this, when they some of the nicest people I met?

After a shower, I dressed in my PJ and flat lay on my bed again. I was tired, but after these events, I don't think so that I can sleep. I want to save my sister, but I need to take the risk to hurt these seven.

That's why I hate soulmates bond, all these things about it. How much you depend on it. Not only do I need to think about one person except me now, but I have seven to worry about it.

Good thing, I didn't tell them about the risk of the operation. They surely wouldn't let me do it. It was too much of a risk. I can't lie, but I want to die just at this exact moment. To let go of everything. But how can, when my sister life is laying on my hands.

I still need to bond with them to get stronger. Oh, how hard it's gonna be, I can only imagine. I'm still sticking to save my sister, so that's what I gonna do.

I will bond with them. Don't get too emotional close with them. Then somehow, I quickly need to run away back to Japan and save my sister without them knowing and stopping me. That sounds like the plan for now.

"Ahh, my head hurt from all of this!" I get up and go to the kitchen to take medicine. I quickly drink it with a glass of water and went back to my bed. My safe zone now. Just when I closed my eyes, my phone vibrates.

I open my one eye and look up to my phone. They took longer to get from shock, but I'm no one to blame them. I pick up Taehyung call and put it to my ear.

"Hey.." I started.
"Why you run away?" It wasn't Taehyung, it was Namjoon and he kinda sounded a little disappointed.
"I panicked. I guess it was too much for that moment" I explained calmly. I still needed the bond.
"Okay, I don't say anything more about it. But we need to talk. All we eight together" He said.
"I know. But today I think we need just to get rest and keep our minds calm. Don't you think so?" I proposed.
"Yeah, it's a good idea. Then we meet tomorrow. Taehyung in the morning will send you the time. We would meet at our place" Namjoon again took a leading place.
"Okay. Goodnight and take a good rest" I muttered almost asleep.
"Goodnight.... I'm happy that we finally find you" Namjoon said, last was said silently and I almost didn't hear them, but I hear them.

Namjoon ended our call. I felt a knife stabbing my heart. I strongly closed my eyes, not letting tears roll. I needed to stay strong. For my only family, for my sister. But it just looks, that I'm gonna be a bad guy in our story.