Chapter 30

BTS pov:

"I can't believe we let her go. I'm was stupid to say these things to her as that" Jungkook cried in his hands. Taehyung was close to him and rubbed his back."Don't say that." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked up with his bloodshot eyes. "It's my fault! It's all my fault that she left!" His voice trembled. Jimin kneeled in front of him."Please, it's not your fault..." He started, but Yoongi cut him off.

"It's our fault. We all did this on ourselves. You can't blame yourself alone Jungkook" Yoongi said. His face was blank, showing zero emotion. To a stranger's eye, he would look scary, but his soulmate knew inside he was hurting.

"We need to do something to stop her. We can't just sit here and wait while she went to die!" Hoseok said. Namjoon and Jin changed their looks. "We didn't stop her when she was here with us. I don't think that's a good idea" Namjoon looked around.

"So that's it. This the end? We let her die and we live happily ever after? That what are you saying?" Jimin said in disbelief. Taehyung hugged Jungkook letting his tears flow too now. They just found their last piece and now she was gone.

"I'm not saying that we gonna be happy. But you saw and heard her what she meant. I'm in pain too, but can we do something?" Namjoon voice broke. Jin hugged him from the side petting his head.

"We can try last time. I don't think so that we let ourselves live if we just let Ray go like this. We will fight for her, for us" Jin addressed to them all. "I'm in with Jin. It's not hurt to try" Hoseok faintly smiled.

"But it's hurt Hoseok. You saw. Ray doesn't love us. She doesn't care. I said we let her die" Yoongi shot from his place. Taehyung and Jungkook cried harder, while Jimin came to Yoongi and grabbed his collar.

"Die! You want her to die! Do you hear yourself?" Jimin yelled at Yoongi. Hoseok came to separate his two soulmates. He hated to see them fighting and crying like this. Jimin didn't let go tho.

"We waited for so long! And now you want her to die! Do you care for a bit?" Jimin's voice broke from anger. Yoongi face was still stone cold. But inside he was broken.

They didn't saw, but Yoongi was panicking from inside. He wasn't ready to lose any of his soulmates. He felt so weak and helpless letting her go. He didn't stop her. Yoongi was disgusted by himself.

"What can we do Jimin, huh? I want her. I want her in my arms. All I ever wanted was to be happy with all of us, but life just hates us. I hate myself" Yoongi felt so weak. The first tear rolled on his cheek.

Jimin pulled Yoongi in his arms. They both felt the same. The emotions flowed in their bond. Yoongi silently let himself cry on Jimin's shoulder. They were broken without her.

They spent a short time with Ray, but she already became a big part of their lives. She was their soulmate, their missing piece, and their life. She was everything and now they have nothing.

Jin felt sad seeing his soulmates like that. He knew that he needed to do something. "We are going. We are going after her. I will do everything in my power to come with us. This isn't the end. I'm not letting this end like this." Jin's strong voice ringed.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at their oldest soulmate. "Thank you, Jin." Jungkook's voice was small and barely was heard. "I'm doing for us and her. Some things better letting go of. And Ray needs to let go of her sister, no matter if it hurt first. We will be here for her" Jin sounded.

Taehyung nodded. "Of course. We always are together. We will help her. I believe that we can change her mind, but we need to hurry up. I think Ray is on her way to Japan already. Bond with her feels distant" Namjoon said.

And they seven shot in the action. Hoseok and Jin booked flights to Japan. Others went to pack important things. They needed to hurry up. It was their last hope and for sure they don't let it go.

It was all or nothing. They will fight. They knew that life wasn't easy. They knew that talk with Ray isn't gonna be the happiest they had. They knew how long have they gone.

But they doing this for her, for them. They knew that a bright future is waiting for them. They believed in their bond. They were strongest together. They loved each other, they adored each other.

They weren't seven anymore. They were eight and they gonna do everything in their power to keep it like that. After all, they knew that Ray deep inside gonna chooses them and live with bond. They gonna fight for their soulmate.

///////<A/N>\\\\\\\
Hey there! Today I'm happy because my holiday started. Even I have a million assignments, I wanted an update.

Thank you for almost 1k votes and 30k reads. I can't believe how strong this story is going. It's one of my best works.

And I will soon go with another one of my works. I just don't know which one to publish. Fantasy or soulmates? That's it.

Be safe and don't forget to smile!!💜💜💜