HELP

This is not a new chapter update :(

I need help, and your opinions on this...

So I'm kinda regretting making this story a y/n story, and I really wanna change it but I don't think you guys would be too happy with that and I normally don't change stuff like this. I also want to introduce y/n's brother, but I don't know if that's the best idea since this is a y/n story.

The change of y/n into a name might upset a few people and it might be confusing for some readers, so I don't think that's the best idea, but I really want to make this a non-y/n story (or whatever you call those stories).

Anyways, tell me your opinion, should I change the "y/n"s into a name?

Or should I add the main character's brother and keep the story as a y/n story?

Oh and sorry if some of the things from the story are inaccurate about y/n. This is also my first time writing a y/n story, so it might not be the best and in my opinion I still prefer reading AND writing normal stories where the main character is named and not y/n.

I wanna make the main character as a whole character with a personality and since this is a y/n story, it doesn't give me much freedom to do so.

Yeah probably my fault, I shouldn't have made this a y/n story at first.