7 | Confession

"What do you think about this one?" Emma pointed to a dress in the magazine she was holding . We were hanging out in a cafe since I was done filming most of my scenes. Emma and I decided to spend some girl quality time after all the hard work we've done.

"The white one is better in my opinion." She set the magazine down on the table before looking at me seriously.

"Can I admit something?"

"Sure." I casually leaned back in my chair as I took a sip of my drink, watching her take a deep breath.

"I like Tom."

I choked on my orange juice.

"What?" I coughed out, looking at her in disbelief. I mean... Emma does seem kind of giddy everytime she's around Tom, and she always smiles and laughs over the little thing he does. I should've seen this coming, but I didn't.

"I have a crush on your bestfriend." Her face wore an expression that looked like I was going to yell at her any second now. She pursed her lips, trying to get any reaction from me.

"Are you going to tell him?" Was the first question that came to mind. She shook her head.

"I don't know. I mean, he's kind of infatuated by you already."

"What?"

"Yeah, he's always trying to get your attention." She shrugged it off, but I could see the pain flash in her eyes as she spoke. I felt bad. I didn't really pay any mind about Tom trying to get my attention most of the time.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay. You're his bestfriend anyways." She cut me off, trying to form her lips into a smile.

"You should tell him. I'll help you." For some reason I felt a pang in my chest at my own words, but I shoved it aside.

"You would?" She eyed me suspiciously.

"Yeah."

"Why? Don't you have feelings for him too?" I gaped at her, making her giggle.

"No I don't. And I probably never will."

-

Tom

I walked towards the chairs lined up around the set when Emma and y/n walked through the doors. I smiled at them and gave them a wave.

Emma waved back, but y/n ignored me and walked towards where I was standing, making me frown.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Emma said, out of breath. I nodded.

"See you later?" Y/n just nodded briefly before running of to Dan and Rupert.

I followed Emma away from the others, still not taking my eyes off y/n who was giggling with Rupert as he grabbed her hand and led her somewhere else.

Emma and I stood behind a wall and I tried to search for any sign of y/n. I haven't seen her in days, since the last time she was on set.

"So um. I don't really know how to say this, but-" I turned my attention to the girl standing infront of me who was glancing nervously at her hands.

"I have had a crush on you since last year when we first met." She blurted out all too fast. I stared at her in shock, not knowing how to respond to her.

I didn't have feelings for Emma. Sure she's a beautiful and bright girl, but I'm not sure if I could even return her feelings. What would y/n think when she hears about this? Speaking of y/n, where is she? What is she even doing with Rupert and where are they going? Is she mad at me or something?