10 | Eek I Am Dobby

"Is this chicken?"

"Yes it's chicken."

"Oh, I thought it's fish."

I gave Rupert a look and he shrugged. I glanced at Emma's plate and eyed the chicken she wasn't eating. I think I might've stared for too long because Emma caught my eye and raised her eyebrows at me.

"You want it?" I grinned, nodding.

I smiled as she placed the chicken onto my plate with her fork. It wasn't long until I finished eating first and Dan finished after me.

"So if tomatoes are fruits and you squash them, are you making tomato sauce or jam?" Rupert said, his mouth still full. He spat everywhere as he spoke, making all four of us groan.

Tom, who was sitting beside him, placed a hand on the top of Rupert's head and below his chin before pushing them, making Rupert chew.

Emma, Dan and I laughed as we watched the two. Rupert was giving Tom a cold glare as he laughed, clearly enjoying this.

"Knock it off!" Rupert swatted his hands away, causing Tom to stumble back. I noticed the piece of folded paper that fell from his pocket and picked it up.

"Hello Bob. Eek I am dobby, you look like a babboon?" I read out the words written in his handwriting, making me bark out a laugh.

"You still keep this?" I referred to the paper. When we were filming the first movie, the scene where Ron and Harry came late to class, we were asked to write notes to make it look as if we were actually writing.

 When we were filming the first movie, the scene where Ron and Harry came late to class, we were asked to write notes to make it look as if we were actually writing

"Writing with a quill is hard okay, the ink could spill any moment. I'm treasuring this." He said in defense as I gave the paper for Emma to see.

"Look at your butt you low life? Didn't the directors read this?" Emma laughed, handing the paper back to Tom.

"Well, they did. And it was embarrassing. I think they even recorded that moment." I held in my laughter as I watched Tom cringe.

-

Tom

We finished dinner and went to the living room after a few minutes. We all wore our pajamas and set up a few pillows and blankets on the couch and floor for a movie night.

I sat on the floor, my head leaning on the couch with y/n and Dan on both sides of me. Rupert and Emma were snuggled with their own blankets and pillows on the couch.

"No, not that." Dan waved his hand, signaling Emma to change the choice of movie.

"Yes. That one!" He placed a hand on her arm to stop her from changing the movie.

I wrapped an arm around y/n as the movie started playing. She placed her head on my chest, making me close my eyes and slowly inhale, savoring the warmth that spread throughout my chest. It was a good thing the room was dark.