3 | Hair Gel

It was a few months later after the first time we filmed, and Tom and I had somehow got even closer. Whenever I was here, Tom's most likely here too. I mean, since I was supposed to be Draco's love interest for the movie, I would mostly have my scenes with him.

I was in the dressing room, getting ready for the next scene we were going to film. The hairstylist were doing my hair when someone knocked on the door, causing my attention to waver from Emma's book I was reading.

"Come in." Tina, who was doing braids in my hair, said.

The door opened revealing Tom, already dressed in his slytherin robe, his messy blonde hair freely waving.

"Hey." He greeted as he sat down on the chair next to mine.

"What are you doing here?" I asked just when Tina pulled my hair back, causing me to wince in pain. She muttered an apology before continuing to work on my hair. Tom pointed to his hair.

"Right. I can't imagine wearing that much hair gel for a whole day." I said, taking the hair gel out of Tom's hands before inspecting it.

I opened the lid and stuck my hand in, grabbing a bit of the gel. Tom looked at me weirdly and I shrugged.

"What? I just washed my hands- Ow." Tina started brushing the rest of my hair, but it felt like she was pulling my hair out, making Tom cringe at the sight

"All done." She said and relief flooded through me as she walked away to do the others' hair.

"Glad my hair is short."

"Yeah but you'll have to be wearing this all day." I smeared the gel on his hair, causing him to slap my hand away.

"Stop, that feels cold." He shivered, but I payed no mind and continued spreading the gel through his hair.

"Stop." He laughed and grabbed my wrist, making me giggle and stand up from the chair. He pushed my hand back so that the gel brushed my face, causing me to glare at him before stretching my hand forward towards him. He got out of the chair and started running away, ignoring the hairstylists' complaints and warnings.

We both ran out of the room, laughing along the way as I tried to catch up to him. He finally stopped and held a hand out to me, breathing heavily.

"Stop, stop. We're fair now." He said, wiping the remaining gel off my cheek with his thumb.

"Fine." I brushed his hair upwards into spikes, making me giggle at his appearance.

"Y/n." He groaned playfully, putting his hair back in place before I caught his wrists.

"No don't! Everyone else needs to see this." I left no room for argument as I was dragging him to where the other kids were.

"So that's how you say it‐ Whoa. What happened to you?" Rupert glanced at Tom from Dan's shoulder, making Dan turn his attention towards me and Tom.

They tried supressing their laughs but fail miserably, causing Tom to groan out in annoyance. He glared at me, but I was to busy laughing my arse off.

"What happe-" Emma was cut off by the sight of Tom's hair, making her stiffle a laugh.

A man came to us, telling us to hurry to the set for the next scene. Tom gave me a look as he fixed his hair, mouthing to me 'you will pay for that' before heading off to the set.

Despite Tom's not so scary threats, I couldn't stop the happy grin that made it's way to my face as I trailed behind him with Emma, Dan and Rupert.

-

"I can't remember any other spells." I said, waving my wand in the air. Tom, Matt, and I were laying on the cloth sprawled across the floor while everybody else was filming. We had already finished filming our scenes, but decided to stay here and wait for the others.