13 | Flower Girl

"Stop that!" I laughed as the twins threw snowballs at me.

"I mean it!" It was hard to sound serious when you were fired with snowballs, well... fake snowballs. They made fake snow indoors for the winter scenes and the twins decided to attack me with it.

"Come on! They're far away, no one will know we're having a snowball fight." I grinned as I took some snow and shaped it into a ball before throwing it at James' face.

"Pft!"

"Nice one!" Ollie yelled from the other side of the pile of snow, laughing at James as he tries to get the snow off him.

Just as James finished dusting the snow of himself and his clothes, Ollie threw more snow at him, making him groan in annoyance.

"What are you guys doing?" Matt peeked his head beside the wall, making us all freeze in our spot. His eyes landed on me, full of confusion, when a snowball hit him in the back of his head.

"What the- you're gonna pay for that." He grabbed a good amount of snow in his hands and threw it at the twins before laughter filled the room as we all threw snow at each other.

"Take that!" James and Matt threw snowballs at Ollie, making me laugh as I took steps back slowly, still watching the three.

"Hey." The voice softly spoke beside my ear, making me jump and spin around to face Tom.

"Stop scaring me like that." I lightly hit his arm, making him grin and shield himself from me.

"No! Let go off me you prick!" Tom and I turned our heads to see Matt being dragged along the snow by James before he got thrown into a pile of snow.

We laughed at the sight and for a moment, his eyes found mine. He was the first to awkwardly break the eye contact and look down at the snow. From the corner of my eyes I saw him gulp visibly, making me avert my eyes towards Matt and the twins.

"You two are so awkward! come over here and join us!" James shouted as he threw snow all over his twin. I hid the blush on my cheeks as I made my way to them, Tom trailing behind me.

I was about to open my mouth to say something when Tom held my hand, making me stagger backwards.

"What?" I stared at him in utter confusion and he shook his head, nodding at the snow in front of me and that's when I saw the hole that they managed to blend with the surroundings and make it difficult to see.

"Aw come on! You're no fun." Ollie nudged Tom as Matt and James filled the hole with snow again.

"You were going to make me fall in that?" I pointed towards the, now, non-existant hole.

"Well, we were targeting Tom, but you'll do." Ollie patted my back, making me gape at him in disbelief. You punched his arm and he stumbled, causing him to fall into the snow.

"Really Ollie I thought you were tougher than that." Matt laughed as he stared at Ollie who was rubbing the snow off his shirt.

"Do you hear that?" We all fell silent as we heard a woman's voice getting louder and louder as she gets closer. We all gave each other silent looks before running off to hide behind the piles and mountains of snow, silently laughing and shoving each other along the way.

"This is my spot!" Matt whisper yelled and shoved James out of the way as Tom made his way to hide beside me.

"You're stepping on my foot!" I silently yelled at Tom.

"Sorry!"

"Why are we whisper yelling?!"

"I don't know!"